I ain't part of some sort of sect or religion (lol wuts da difference amiright??), but...

But whenever I see a shooting or, a bombing as what happened in Boston, I think to myself "What the hell! If I was doing that I'd do it differently. I'd move to the next town/make hand grenades/take a hostage/stay anonymous/fap before I'd shoot myself instead."

I know it's sick, but am I the only one?
I'm p sure you're getting put on a list now.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Eh, it's not sick. I always end up wondering why people that do these things don't plan better, i.e. maximizing the death toll, having escape plans, not going into a 7-11 afterwards...
It's a process, not an event.
Why shoot the school if i can also rape the children? They are more precious to me alive.

Wait the police is knocking on my door, brb.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Real situation alert:

So that Virginia tech guy was a prety cul guy, right guys? Back in the day in my Abnormal Psyche course we were discussing the situation in a forum discussion and the quietest kid in the room says "The guy was stupid, I would have used a glock 19 to kill more people since i'd be able to save ammunition."

The whole class looked at him like his dick was out of his pants and it was 16 inches long.

Get where i'm going with this?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Do Re Mi
Eh, it's not sick. I always end up wondering why people that do these things don't plan better, i.e. maximizing the death toll, having escape plans, not going into a 7-11 afterwards...

Because the persons doing it are usually idiots and irrational. Moreover you should take into accounts the constraints. You cant just buy all the guns you want without being noticed. It also draws attention when you enter the school with a shitload of guns. so i would say most shooters are crazy and limited in what they can do without being noticed before their plan unfolds.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by raoooos
I know you're upset about Gotze but come on man

scottish school gets shot up over german transfer dealings.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by raoooos
I know you're upset about Gotze but come on man

Imagine how he'll be if they get Lewandowski too.
Quote by Mikewazousky
Imagine how he'll be if they get Lewandowski too.

Quick. Hide the Anthrax.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I've had dreams where I was fighting in Afghanistan. Shit like I zipped some kid who was spotting for some guy, and other weird shite.
Quote by Neo Evil11
Quick. Hide the Anthrax.

Nobody uses that anymore. It's all about the Ricin now.
Quote by Mikewazousky

Are you a terrorist?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Mikewazousky

That's right lol

The evil people who try to kill the president by giving him poison in a letter that's easily detectable and easily curable and can only be administered orally.

These people are just genius. You could rub ricin all over your dick and jack off and you'd be fine.

I mean, don't get me wrong, ricin is like 100% deadly if nothing is done about it, or if it's wayyyy to late. But you need to ingest it or be injected with it. So I mean, unless they thought that Obama's got this fetish where he likes to eat his letters.... Than this guy is a dumbass.