I heard a story last night I'm very skeptical of, but who knows, maybe its actually true. It was about a metal band who threw a cat into the crowd saying that it had swallowed the key to their trailer and the fans proceeded to rip it apart. Does anyone know if this is true and what band it was? Both of the people i was with had heard the story before and one said he thought it was slipknot. Being a big fan of Slipknot i figured I woulda heard of this by now.
Of anyone has links to information, I'd appreciate it.
"Then I saw that there was a way to hell, even from the gates of heaven."
-John Bunyan
Last edited by matteo cubano at Apr 23, 2013,
That was actually Bob Dylan.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
If Slipknot would do something like that then Slipknot are not the guys that I thought Slipknot were.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
That sounds like bullshit really.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by ErikLensherr
If Slipknot would do something like that then Slipknot are not the guys that I thought Slipknot were.

that's what i'm saying
"Then I saw that there was a way to hell, even from the gates of heaven."
-John Bunyan
metallica
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
If that story is true then the band should be beaten with bats, have their arms and legs cut off, and their eyeballs plucked out.

._. You don't **** with cats.
I wouldn't put it past some metal fans. They would probably just say it was "brutal" and carry on. The cat intestines and blood would be their proof that they were being hardcore.

Fuck people like that.

That being said I doubt its actually true. At least I hope.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Quote by Morphogenesis26

._. You don't **** with cats.

Unless you like Beastiality.
ayy lmao
Quote by beefcake122
Dream Theater
John Myung did it so people would realize he does, in fact, exist

ftfy
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by Danjo's Guitar
I wouldn't put it past some metal fans. They would probably just say it was "brutal" and carry on. The cat intestines and blood would be their proof that they were being hardcore.

Fuck people like that.

thats ******ed, even the kvltest of metal fans wouldnt hurt cats
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by ryan_nadon
What the hell is this?

the cat story?
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
the cat story?

I just skimmed over that but it appears to be some shitty short story someone wrote.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by billytalent77
Everyone needs to read that story.

it's a classic
you're a stone fox