I do because its like they hired an auctioneer who only spoke Spanish to announce EVERYTHING.... Punto cinco punto cinco punto cinco, la ley!!!
I was driving to Illinois two years ago, and I happened upon a Spanish talk radio show. Basically a knock-off of Bob and Tom. I don't know what was being said, but it was one of the funniest things I've ever heard.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
No.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by eGraham
I was driving to Illinois two years ago, and I happened upon a Spanish talk radio show. Basically a knock-off of Bob and Tom. I don't know what was being said, but it was one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

It is one of the funniest thing beside tosh.0, I live near Des Moines Iowa and am able to pick one up around midnight or so...
Only every day of my life. Back in high school for an April Fools joke I set all the buttons on my friends' and parent's radio in their cars to the Mexican station. Or, where I'm from, uno cero siete punto de siete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I listen to it for the music. Some great stuff to be heard.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
I like how this thread assumes there's no Latino/a people in the pit who would regularly listen to latino music.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by dawgzfan66
Only every day of my life. Back in high school for an April Fools joke I set all the buttons on my friends' and parent's radio in their cars to the Mexican station. Or, where I'm from, uno cero siete punto de siete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be doing this soon
I watch the spanish station on tv sometimes but I don't listen to what they are saying.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

mexican tv is the best

they dont care theyll hire every woman with big jugs
i love it

i dontl isten to too much latin radio but theres many around here sometimes i catch some nice spanish rock
Mexican game shows are the best!!! I was watching one where the contestants had to empty a vat of mayo using a spoon, and as always there is some nasty chick with big boobs in the corner who does not pertain to the show at all
I don't speak Spanish either but sometimes I'm known to watch whole movies in Spanish or Spanish soap operas. I mean Rambo 3 in Spanish was a hoot, but the soap operas are the real prize. If I could, I would listen to Spanish NPR for the laugh of it
“Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I'm not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you've felt that way.”
― Charles Bukowski

Twitter if you want
I live in rural Iowa and what is Spanish?
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
I thought I was the only one who did this. When I go for a drive with friends and we're browsing through radio stations, sometimes we'll blast the Mexican stations just because.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I like how this thread assumes there's no Latino/a people in the pit who would regularly listen to latino music.

I'm a gringo, but I'd say a good quarter of my iPod is music in Spanish. There's lots of good stuff, if you can understand it or not...

I don't get as many weird looks for the Spanish music as I do for the Japanese music I have though.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell