Hey Guys

A co-worker just sent me this link and it just blew my mind, definitely the most...hectic thing I've come across on the net in a long time. Can't wait to see the doc

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2313828/Is-really-human-DNA-tests-inch-skeleton-alien-looking-creature-sized-head-prove-actually-human-claim-scientists-new-documentary.html
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
Last edited by Twofly at Apr 25, 2013,
PunEdit: Are you Sirius?

I call bullshit on that being real.

10 years old and I have never in my life seen that image before on the internet

But if true... cool story bro
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Apr 24, 2013,
Your coworker is pretty dumb

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
did any of you guys read the whole thing? its pretty real, its a preborn that syrvived a mutation for longer that normal.

Scientists concluded that the skeleton was an 'interesting mutation' of a male human that had survived post-birth for between six and eight years
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Apr 24, 2013,
Quote by daytripper75
Homo floresiensis is much more interesting than this.

This.

If it's real, then it's obviously an aborted or miscarried human feotus judging from it's size. It's skull also seems to have been compressed, giving it it's weird shape, which is hardly surpising considering how soft the bones in the skull of a human infant are.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
did any of you guys read the whole thing? its pretty real, its a preborn that syrvived a mutation for longer that normal.

Yeah, there is evidence of that!

"They concluded that it was an 'interesting mutation' of a male human that had survived post-birth for between six and eight years.
‘I can say with absolute certainty that it is not a monkey.
'It is human - closer to human than chimpanzees. It lived to the age of six to eight,’ said Garry Nolan, director of stem cell biology at Stanford University's School of Medicine in California.
'Obviously, it was breathing, it was eating, it was metabolizing."
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
‘I can say with absolute certainty that it is not a monkey.

im glad this man is a scientist
I can say with absolute certainty that it is not a monkey.

Well seeing as Garry Nolan has said it, it must be true!
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by fistofTHEAXIS
Illustration 7 is quite sexy.

Quote by lambofgod127

Oh wow you believed this? ><

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
So, it's a formerly suspected alienskeleton, that has been confirmed to be a human. Now, didn't that just go from "mind-blowing" to a murdercase?
The main guy of the Sirius documentary is Steven M Greer.
Here's a quote I found on said doc:
“This is really the greatest story never told,” said Dr. Steven M. Greer. “Once people understand that classified projects have figured out how UFOs operate, they will realize we no longer need oil, coal and nuclear power. This is the truth that has driven the secrecy.”

K koo
RIP Gooze

cats
I don't see why this is that unbelievable, it just looks like a malformed foetus... or an action figure.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
My grandpa is from there, he told me a story once about a tiny man that was used for pleasuring women, apparently he drowned or suffocated or something, i forget.
So I looked up at the browser and noticed ''daily mail'' in there.

Kind of reminds me of ''USA today''.

I don't know. Just saying.
My theory is that people mastered time travel in the future, but the result is you turn 6 inches tall and die. Makes about as much sense as anything
Quote by daytripper75
I'm watching The X-Files right now, so, ALIENS.

hello new friend
i don't know why i feel so dry
I don't understand this story anymore, that documentary is made by Dr. Stephen Greer who's clearly a con artist, he charges people money to take them to the desert to see aliens... The trailer says everything that need's to be said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J9B11JUYFA

But the thing has been proved to be human afterall according to that article so what is the point of the documentary now that Greer has claimed to prove the existence of aliens and such nonsense.
Can this be the thread where we post alien pictures that still terrify us to this day? Cause I want it to be.

For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
It was the most horrifying thing of my childhood. I'm still not comfortable looking at it.
Quote by Rawshik

Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope

Still my reaction every damn time

Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by slash_GNR666

Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Why was this thread bumped at 2 in the morning? This is not the time to be seeing this thread again!

#toolazytocaps
Quote by Rawshik
Why was this thread bumped at 2 in the morning? This is not the time to be seeing this thread again!

#toolazytocaps

Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by slash_GNR666
Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope

Still my reaction every damn time

Probably the only genuinely scary part of Signs. The rest was stupid.