20 27%
I'd use a tampon.
36 48%
I'd seek alternative methods.
19 25%
Voters: 75.
Page 2 of 3
Quote by theguitarist
ok, so maybe my experience wasn't too far off then.

yup, seems pretty similar based on what my (female) friend said it felt like, and your description.
cat
guitarxo that's amazing and you best post that on your tumblr.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
That was a masterpiece, guitarxo.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by guitarxo

I'm sorry but I laughed at "THERE IS A BAYONET IN MY UTERUS"
Quote by guitarxo
lol don't worry it's not as graphic as i intended to make it because I can't draw

Oh my god this is adorable

The bayonet in uterus thing really gets the point across
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Apr 24, 2013,
Quote by guitarxo
lol don't worry it's not as graphic as i intended to make it because I can't draw

😿 is ok don't worry shh
Glad I'm a male and don't have over exaggerate about my period. I just have to deal with growing hair faster at the beginning and end of the month.
Quote by Wormholes
Glad I'm a male and don't have over exaggerate about my period. I just have to deal with growing hair faster at the beginning and end of the month.

I'm 24, and what is this?
Quote by Banjocal
guitarxo that's amazing and you best post that on your tumblr.

done
cat
I'd pick tampon. Diaper would feel too awkward.

Definitely glad I'll never actually have to choose.
Quote by captaincrunk
tampons, because you can still receive oral sex with a clean tampon in

'Cause every guy wants to know the chick he's giving oral to has a tampon in, right?
Quote by guitarxo

As a woman I can confirm that this is 100% accurate. Except for the fact that some women get horrible periods pains in addition.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I forgot to put nausea, digestive system acting up etc. maybe I'll draw a new one later

Also I put the Nutella thing in because that's how a lot of girls feel but I personally lose my appetite and can't eat much at all -> lose 4-5 pounds

thanks for backing me up toni hehe
cat
Quote by guitarxo
I forgot to put nausea, digestive system acting up etc. maybe I'll draw a new one later

Also I put the Nutella thing in because that's how a lot of girls feel but I personally lose my appetite and can't eat much at all -> lose 4-5 pounds

thanks for backing me up toni hehe

Chocolate cravings are actually due to the body craving magnesium to help ease the muscle cramps. I always just want to sleep a lot. Be a cat and sleep a lot.
Quote by Renka

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
'Cause every guy wants to know the chick he's giving oral to has a tampon in, right?

Hey what's this? You have a white pube, will I pull it out?
Freeball it, the blood dripping down my leg would only show my femininity and tell all the other ladies that I'm an alpha-female.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Last edited by FoolOnThePlanet at Apr 24, 2013,
I'd find alternative methods, because there have to be better solutions than a cotton dildo and an insulator.
Quote by Lord_Doku
I'd find alternative methods, because there have to be better solutions than a cotton dildo and an insulator.

Only if you count anorexia or a plastic bowl in your vagina better alternatives.
Quote by Renka

Quote by OddOneOut
Only if you count anorexia or a plastic bowl in your vagina better alternatives.

I do. I absolutely do.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by guitarxo

This is the best thing ever
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by OddOneOut
Chocolate cravings are actually due to the body craving magnesium to help ease the muscle cramps. I always just want to sleep a lot. Be a cat and sleep a lot.

Interesting. My girlfriend always needs chocolate when she's on her period.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by captaincrunk
tampons, because you can still receive oral sex with a clean tampon in

But what if the string tickles my chin and then I sneeze on her vagina.
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
Freeball it, the blood dripping down my leg would only show my femininity and tell all the other ladies that I'm an alpha-female.

Quote by Masquirina
Well no one answered my very serious balls question. I would personally have an equal number of both, and wear boxers only in the house. Seems like too much fabric for certain pants. Of course this is assuming codpiece metal contains too much mercury for a healthy prostate.

I assume the pad would keep slipping outta your boxers. Or, do you mean you would use both a tampon AND a pad. This guy knows.

Tampons would be way more fun, like an adventure, and they seem more edgy, almost scandalous. Like getting pounded all day long without anyone knowing it. I think chicks secretly love them, I mean, come on. I'd buy the jumbo size, insert three to ensure non-leakage, grab a box of chocolates, and rent a different Chatum Tating flick each day of my period like a sofa queen. And anyway, pads are boring and I just can't imagine walking around with a squishy sponge in my pants all day long. That's just plain wrong.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by BladeSlinger
Interesting. My girlfriend always needs chocolate when she's on her period.

Now you know why.

I just realized that even when you sleep the tampon continues to work its magic. Its in there 24/7 for like a week, right? Thats the gift that keeps on giving. Seven straight days.

I'd call mine Tampron Jeremy (if I had to)
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

my gf and i agree tampons are the way to go, plug that shit up rather than let it drip all over your ass.
Quote by mystical_1
Now you know why.

I just realized that even when you sleep the tampon continues to work its magic. Its in there 24/7 for like a week, right? Thats the gift that keeps on giving. Seven straight days.

I would assume it would need changed out at least once depending on how long the period lasts.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by mystical_1
Now you know why.

Yeah that's not how they work... .
Quote by Renka

Tampons are less messy. Hate the cardboard ones though. Like the ones you get outta' the bathroom dispenser or something. Not worth it.

Quote by Todd Hart
So 'crunk and 'gandhi are already pussy-whipped, impressive.

Quote by Burgery
you just think they're being mean to you because you have fragile girl feelings