My tampon thread is both edgy and tasteless.

Don't forget to vote!!
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

of course.

these things aren't one or the other. the difference between a great comedian and frankie boyle is the ability to use edgy humour in a facilitatory way.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
No question about it, especially when people take everything personally nowadays.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by LeakyFlask
I think we should use Ometh as an example. Edgy, tasteless or just plain fucked up?

My taste buds are fine actually. I'd like to taste you if you don't mind
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by mystical_1
My tampon thread is both edgy and tasteless.

Don't forget to vote!!

oh man thanks for reminding me I'll go vote now
cat
Quote by Ometh
My taste buds are fine actually. I'd like to taste you if you don't mind

Suggestive, but incredibly tame compared to the last two of your posts (that I've stumbled upon):

Quote by Ometh
Tampons, since if I use pad I just end up shitting myself anyway. Sometimes liquid shit ends up dripping into my thong, but that's still better than walking with your legs covered in shit.

Quote by Ometh
That was so good, oh my god. Jesus fucking christ, that was so amazingly brilliant and clever that my nipples exploded upon seeing your video, covering my body in chunks of flesh and milk. I then proceeded to lick my torso while masturbating and ejaculated all over my hair.

EDIT: I had like an extra letter or something. Also TS I want to meet you in real life, you're a true hero. I want to gargle your jizz and shit on your cock.
REGGIE
Quote by captainsnazz
This thread is 5edgy3.14me

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I never challenged the social norm.

Therefore, I am the counterculture.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I never challenged the social norm.

Therefore, I am the counterculture.

This is very true.