Page 1 of 2
So, I've been in this situation a couple of time recently. I'll be at a party or just hanging out in mixed gender company, and a girl starts complaining to me about their current dude. I don't really say much, but they keep going on and on. I can't help but wonder if they're telling me this because they're hinting at something (not happy with their current situation). But then there's also the possibility I'm just a safe guy to talk to and I'm reading too much into it.

I'm really bad at reading signals and all that jazz, so does anyone know what I'm talking about or am I stupid? Well, I know I'm stupid. But does anyone know what I'm talking about?
It's a process, not an event.
Quote by captainsnazz
They're called bitch ass hoes and you should stay away from them

this
pinga
Try this. Next time they start bitching about their man, say, "Look, I know you're just trying to get some things off your chest, but I really don't like hearing people badmouth others. I'm not trying to be rude, just I don't like it. /shrug" You are no longer safe. She will either get offended and go away or be like, "Oh, ok. Sorry." Either way, you don't have to hear her bitch about her man.
no signals whatsoever and if they think bitching about their boyfriends will get you interested then you better find some other girls because they'll be bitching about you next
cat
If a girl is bitching about her current boyfriend to you, its because she probably thinks you're gay.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Try this. Next time they start bitching about their man, say, "Look, I know you're just trying to get some things off your chest, but I really don't like hearing people badmouth others. I'm not trying to be rude, just I don't like it. /shrug" You are no longer safe. She will either get offended and go away or be like, "Oh, ok. Sorry." Either way, you don't have to hear her bitch about her man.

wtf?

If he has any balls he'll whip out his dick and proceed to say "I see you bitching, but it's not gonna blow/**** itself."

He then either gets laid or doesn't have to hear her shit anymore, win-win alpha style
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Yeah, that would work. I don't really talk outright like that but I get what you're sayin'. However, what if she just drops a few hints throughout the conversation, and isn't a complete and total bitch about it?

Quote by 5_Years_Dead
If a girl is bitching about her current boyfriend to you, its because she probably thinks you're gay.

that's an actual concern of mine.
Quote by megano28
wtf?

If he has any balls he'll whip out his dick and proceed to say "I see you bitching, but it's not gonna blow/**** itself."

He then either gets laid or doesn't have to hear her shit anymore, win-win alpha style

Dude...bro...that's...dude...bro...dude...

dude

DUDE

bro
My standard response: "I dont give two single shits about your dumbass boyfriend." They either look at me in shock as i walk away or they start flirting hardcore with me.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shawty be trippin'.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Some girls are like that. She'll turn around and bitch about your group the minute shes back with her boyfriend. Its how they bond or feel normal. They shun others for being abnormal.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Next time women mention their boyfriends, take a lesson from Matt Berry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I66aySW4le8

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by captainsnazz
Bro it also means you're beta as **** bro.

^+1 to Matt Berry

This is actually true. Albeit not actually alpha/beta, but you're a fag TS. Learn 2 slap a bitch. It makes being a man so much better.
can't even have a simple conversation without thinking about sex
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Do Re Mi
Yeah, that would work. I don't really talk outright like that but I get what you're sayin'. However, what if she just drops a few hints throughout the conversation, and isn't a complete and total bitch about it?

Doesn't matter. I'd still say I don't want hear it (albeit politely). But you do what you want.

I just figure I don't have time in life to hear other people complain and that no one wants to hear me complain either.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Apr 24, 2013,
My standard response: "I dont give two single shits about your dumbass boyfriend." They either look at me in shock as i walk away or they start flirting hardcore with me.

LOL and his sig killed it.. Hoes aint worth the time
I have said it before and Ill say it again. Girls are easily the inferior race.

Get at me.
Quote by macashmack
I have said it before and Ill say it again. Girls are easily the inferior race.

Get at me.

3/10 for good punctuation and baiting your troll-trap.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
3/10 for good punctuation and baiting your troll-trap.

C'mon, it was at least a 4/10
Quote by TheChaz
Say "Words don't mean shit, I talk with my dick." Then ear sex her.

Why am I even here. This guy has all the answers. Thank you, good sir.
Be like "Ditch the zero and get with a hero. Me. I'm talking about me. See? I'm wearing a Green Lantern t-shirt? Okay I'll leave you alone."
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Hell no, if a girl is complaining about her man you take that opportunity to try and have sex with her.
Quote by macashmack
C'mon, it was at least a 4/10

Nope.

Quote by TheChaz
Say "Words don't mean shit, I talk with my dick." Then ear sex her.

Just try to avoid getting a restraining order later.
Quote by lolmnt
Be like "Ditch the zero and get with a hero. Me. I'm talking about me. See? I'm wearing a Green Lantern t-shirt? Okay I'll leave you alone."

This sounds more like me.

Quote by Eastwinn
can't even have a simple conversation without thinking about sex

Sorry I didn't see what you typed at first I was jackin' it.
Last edited by Do Re Mi at Apr 24, 2013,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I just figure I don't have time in life to hear other people complain and that no one wants to hear me complain either.

I don't mind people complaining/venting as long as it has substance.
Tell her to quit bitchin and shove your dick in her mouth
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Quote by megano28
wtf?

.....gay, way to make a blow job sound gay ******.
Page 1 of 2