Have two questions here hopefully someone can help me with

First,

I play in prog rock band that requires a more diverse style of tones. (I need to decent cleans AND heavy bright tones as well).

I have been thinking about replacing just my bridge pickup of my PRS with 57/08's with a bareknuckle blackhawk (Paul Waggoner uses these they are supposed to be pretty hot for a passive pickup). I want to keep the neck up a 57/08 since I just love how it responds to a clean tones.

Is there going to be any issue with outputs not matching etc? (when I switch to the 57/08 is my volume going to suddenly drop).

Also, I have a delay nad reverb pedal in the FX loop of my uberschall with the back FX loop send cranked to the max. However, at this setting my effects sound "washed". I have to dial the FX loop send to almost half to get rid of this. However when I do this, I feel like it destroys my Dirty Tone on the AMp.
Current Gear

Bogner Uberschall
Mesa Dual Rectifier (Old Version)
Orange Closed Back 2x12 Cab with V30's
PRS Custom 24 Top 10 with 57/08 pickups
Schecter Hellraiser
Breedlove Atlas AD20
A bunch of pedals
You won't have any issues if you adjust the pickup heights correctly. As for the loop, that's just the nature of Bogner's loops. TBH, they aren't very good.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I don't think a lower output pickup will be that much quieter but it will be lower gain. I have my neck pickup adjusted pretty low because I like the lower gain neck pickup tone. My bridge pickup is much closer to the strings because that's the pickup I use for higher gain tones.

But yeah, you can adjust the height. If the output is too high, just lower the pickup a bit. And if it's too low, just raise it a bit. But as I said, I like having the outputs not balanced because the neck pickup sounds better that way.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115