So I was hanging out with an old friend the other day and he was showing me a project guitar he just finished making. It looked nice, had a maple bolt on with a floyd and strat style body. So after he took it out, he wanted to show me how good it sounded. He plugs it in and tries to pull a dimebag squealie. Next thing you know, the guitar let out this death shriek of a pop and two of the four bolts on the neck detached from the body. It was truly the craziest thing I have ever seen, and did seem to be somewhat devastating to my buddy's ego (but he'll get over that). Anyway, I want to know if this has ever happened to anyone, or just in general, what is the craziest thing that has happened to you or your guitar whilst playing.
It got a zit once.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

...I have zero ways of topping this.

You just win this thread, end of story.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
man, I'm so sad I made this thread now after seeing those shake shack burgers. I would buy an extra just to fuck it while I eat its siblings. then i'd eat that one too.

I am so sorry for my mother's "escapades"...
I busted a string when tuning the string down once.
Actually twice.
Weird.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
this one time my guitar was like yolo and took some acid before going to school after a crazy all nighter lol it was crazy
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I dropped an 8-track player and it rolled like 3 feet and hit my PRS. Left a little dent on the front, but not so bad. Could've been a lot worse.

I was still livid.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
It got cocky.
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
This happened to my old roommate in college. We had just adopted a pit bull puppy. Now he had some accidents in the house but no one was expecting this. My friend put his guitar down on the floor for literally less than 3 minutes (we were jamming) and when we came back there was a huge shit on top of the body, and not a solid one, one of those "I'm a puppy and still getting use to the new food your feeding me" type of gooey shits. I mean it was everywhere dude. On the strings, in the little spaces in between the pickup and the cavity, in his floyd rose, it was EVERYWHERE. Poor guy spent the better part of a day going to town as delicately as he could with a tooth brush trying to clean/disinfect it. To this day I refuse to touch or play his guitar lol.
Gibson LP Studio
Taylor 518E
Washburn WD15SCE acoustic electric
Carvin DC727 (ordered! The wait is driving me nuts!)
it is pathetic how many people believe that flying v story
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict

U jelly?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
*placeholder for when I procure a mortar and carry out my plan*
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
It was sprayed with blood when my dad accidentally chopped off the top part of his pinkie finger.
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
I chundered all over one of them once. Standard.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by TunerAddict

Gotta say, I agree with this.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by Ian_the_fox
This.

As if you had a valid opinion.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
As if you had a valid opinion.

let's dial it back a tad

that horrible typo was intentional.... >_>
Last edited by whywefight at Apr 24, 2013,
I was staying at a mate's flat once (band practice), and I got up in the middle of the night to find someone had broken in and was in the lounge looking to pinch my laptop, but he hadn't noticed me at the door. Not really thinking, I grabbed my bass (which was in the lounge as well) and strode towards him. He heard me and turned around, shat himself, and tried to jump out the window he had come in. I swung as he leapt out the window and smashed him in the side, breaking one of my pickups. He ran off holding his side and swearing, and it was only then I sort of woke up and realised what I had just done haha. I was a bit pissed I had broken my bass, but it was nice to know there was some ****o out there with a big Ibanez-shaped bruise on his side.
Quote by whywefight

let's dial it back a tad

that horrible typo was intentional.... >_>

kudos for the effort.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Apr 24, 2013,
My mom accidentally hooked my guitar strap with her purse while passing by and it fell on her feet. The whammy bar went through her shoe and stuck into her osteoporosis plagued foot.

Never do I want to hear my mom say "GET THAT OUT OF ME' again.

Crazy.
i just find it a bit odd how people are so quick to believe an outrageous story (that doesn't even make physiological sense) from a guy that ****s ponies is all
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

I lost at "vag fluid"

Quote by TunerAddict
i just find it a bit odd how people are so quick to believe an outrageous story (that doesn't even make physiological sense) from a guy that ****s ponies is all

I think we should use this post as a skeleton to instantly dismiss the post of any brony.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I played it once
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by stratkat
Craziest thing,? mine's lost it's head.

hey at least you could replace it with a gibson headstock and your friends will stop thinking youre gay
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Wiegenlied
hey at least you could replace it with a gibson headstock and your friends will stop thinking youre gay

I plan on just building a custom one using the hardware from that one when I have the time/money.