zomgguitarz1234
Everything you love sucks
2,920 IQ
Alright this is a pretty simple question, and I searched "Strap extension" and "strap extender" and haven't found anything.

Basically I got a new guitar strap that uses one of these and it's really short so I want a longer one. I can't even find them online except where I got the strap from and I know other straps use them to.

http://www.stringbrokers.com/ekmps/shops/stringbrokers/images/planet-waves-leather-guitar-strap-extender-1429-p.jpg
Last edited by zomgguitarz1234 at Apr 25, 2013,
trashedlostfdup
diet coke fiend.
13,435 IQ
Quote by zomgguitarz1234
Alright this is a pretty simple question, and I searched "Strap extension" and "strap extender" and haven't found anything.

Basically I got a new guitar strap that uses one of these and it's really short so I want a longer one. I can't even find them online except where I got the strap from and I know other straps use them to.

http://www.stringbrokers.com/ekmps/shops/stringbrokers/images/planet-waves-leather-guitar-strap-extender-1429-p.jpg

if you can return it, return it.

when i ever buy a strap i measure first.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.
zomgguitarz1234
Everything you love sucks
2,920 IQ
Quote by trashedlostfdup
if you can return it, return it.

when i ever buy a strap i measure first.

I don't really need to return it, I just want a longer extender than the one that came with. I couldn't really measure it because I got it online.

edit: probably should have tried ebay instead of google/guitar center earlier.
Last edited by zomgguitarz1234 at Apr 25, 2013,
Dempsey68
ihavenoideawhatimdoing
3,329 IQ
it's from australia but here you go: item number 261203981162 on ebay
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Robbgnarly
Tab Contributor
1,177 IQ
Get a piece of leather and make one that is longer. I have done this with all of my leather straps.

If there is any kind of saddle/motorcycle shop in your area that does custom Leather work, go check with them. I bet they have a scrap you can have that will be perfect for you
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate