Page 2 of 4
My girl, my friends, skateboarding, making music, playing hockey ect
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Quote by DonGlover
Not at all, but I assume that's a reference to my user title lol.

Correct assumption.
REGGIE
Quote by LeakyFlask
Correct assumption.

lol My usertitle really has no significance lol. It's just what popped into my head at the moment I was making it, and just the words "Fat Chicks", not the actual image of it.

DonGedit: That being said, she's not at all fat, but she has big hips and a small waist. She's curvy, with lots of tits and ass lol.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Last edited by DonGlover at Apr 25, 2013,
freinds
girl
i got a sort of steadyish job with music(teaching)
im cooking and baking again (you ought to try it its the feeling of making something and then eating it is strangely.....goodly)
music bth playing it and heaering it
i have money

oh and booze...good ol booze

but if youre sad i recoment doing things just moping around wont make you any happier but doing things helps with happyness(i had a better eplanation but im in a hurry right now to take that as you will
Quote by desperatechris
Nothing.

That's a great album. It makes me happy too.

For me though, it's just that much nicer of weather out right now and I've been recognized quite a bit lately in a community service group at my college. School is ending soon and I've battled through a lot of things and I'm handling stress a lot better. I found more time to read, play guitar, and exercise. I think that's been the biggest factor in my feeling better. Getting off of facebook and doing something more meaningful has been helping me more than I expected.
Quote by magnus_maximus
Dogfish Head is pretty good, but most of their success comes from how they managed to turn its scarcity into an asset.

Scarcity? Since when is DFH scarce?

They're the 13 largest brewery in the US.

http://www.brewersassociation.org/pages/media/press-releases/show?title=brewers-association-releases-top-50-breweries-of-2012

Quote by Do Re Mi
I mean, I can buy dogfish head at pretty much any beer distributor around here.

It's so damn expensive though. Like, 60 or something a case.

For which beer? I can get a case of 60 Minute for under $40.
Quote by bradulator
That tonight is the NFL Draft which means I get to eat wings.

fo sho
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
right now? uhm... my yugioh main deck is complete imo
http://i.imgur.com/Tot8nzi.png
if anyone plays, this should blow your mind.

i got to see my gf last night and it was amazing, still happy. ima go smoke weed hopefully and go to guitar center, if you live out here come chill yo broskis.

my dick is huge, it always makes me happy.
I was having a boring day at work (email helpdesk) and I just wanted to go home, but then I got a nice email back thanking me for my help, which is strange because usually people stop talking when they have nothing negative left to say. I wasn't out feeding the homeless or turning water into wine or anything, but it felt a little rewarding.

So Nini, why don't you go help someone with something, or maybe start looking for a cool gift for someone's birthday, even if it's months away.
You need to listen to more Cheer..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dq1GNuC3yE
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Well, I've survived 2 years of utter shit, became a better person because of it, am working hard at everything I enjoy (when I'm not in the Pit, talking to people I like), am IMPROVING at everything I enjoy, I don't answer to no one, I keep an unwavering positive outlook and my arms and calves look amazing.

It's the little things, really.
I spent the past month or so working on extra credit for French and my first essay, which I flunked, has been curved up to a 60% for it.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Caravan Palace

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Well, I've survived 2 years of utter shit, became a better person because of it, am working hard at everything I enjoy (when I'm not in the Pit, talking to people I like), am IMPROVING at everything I enjoy, I don't answer to no one, I keep an unwavering positive outlook and my arms and calves look amazing.

Like your penis!

AHAHA HAHAhA AHAHAHAHAaaa!

A SIGNATURE.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
haha no.

I'll knock you off your happy-high-horse and into the mud of misery if it's the last thing I do!
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by GazzaCee
My friends. My life. Music. Pepsi. Pizza. Internet. Everything.

I am happy all the time.

This nigga right here knows the deal .
My life is pretty goddamn awesome
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

This too, actually almost word for word
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Last edited by ESPLTDV401DX at Apr 25, 2013,
Quote by DonGlover
I'll knock you off your happy-high-horse and into the mud of misery if it's the last thing I do!

Hahahahahaha

No.

Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
This too, actually almost word for word

I like it when the pit is positive.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Hahahahahaha

No.

Can't keep a happy man down.
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

I like it when the pit is positive.

it doesn't happen nearly enough
I'm back living with my parents after living on my own for about 2 years. I sort of miss not being able to smoke weed inside anytime I want, along with other freedoms, but it makes me damn happy that I can save money.
After doing mediocre on the midterm, I got 100% on a history essay.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
This nigga right here knows the deal .
My life is pretty goddamn awesome

I thought you were perma'd?!? Awesome!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
The weather is really nice, i kind of fancied going to a beer garden for a few beers but decided against it. Also, my friends are keeping me happy, and distracted from the fact that i am trying, unsuccessfully to get a job.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by WCPhils
I thought you were perma'd?!? Awesome!

Nope, had to sort some things out in my life that were bringing me down
Just heard the new Portugal. The Man single. It's great, +25 happiness.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
Nope, had to sort some things out in my life that were bringing me down

Glad you seem to have figured shit out
___

Quote by The_Blode
I finished my second year of uni last week and got back home early Wednesday morning. I've been quite content doing nothing but playing my drums and roller coaster tycoon since I got back. I also started my beer league hockey last night, life is good.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Nothing is making me unhappy plus I just spent the last day and a half fixing someone's mistake and remixing this show of our band (I'm lead guitar, my wife sings and plays rythm guitar) and am super satisfied with the results, considering the material I had to work with.

I'm not going to bore you with the whole show but here's a song just for the hell of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7rS8uwhkIk

Plus I'm drinking beer and am having a three day weekend.

Oh and two days ago I sold for 270$ a guitar I bought for 250 and bought a tascam US2000

W00t!
Beer, I just ate a pizza and this morning I woke up next to a cute, super cool girl this morning and spent the rest of the day being productive in a bustling city center.

Today, was one of those happy, relaxed "I'm wearing the same clothes as yesterday, haven't showered and have that post-coital laid back attitude" days.

Despite it being a very long day, I feel good. Mostly because of my good date last night which I will be posting all about in the chat thread soon unless somebody else gets back to me.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I just made it to the toilet after holding it in allllllll day.

I think I win this contest.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
In about 2 hours I'm gonna be too stoned to care about anything.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
My boyfriend is visiting this weekend and I have barely any spots so I feel pretty and today I'm only working until midday and then going out for a nice meal tonight. also my bum is looking fabulous because of squats.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Its payday, the balance is looking good, and it's making me happy

That and a really nice fart I just launched silently amongst a bunch of people I intensely dislike.