Page 1 of 2

I've been stuck on this for thirty minutes now. At one point I put a 2 in a square that already had a 2, and I had to ask my brother what I was doing wrong because I couldn't figure it out. Whenever I play chess I usually lose within ten or twenty turns, I analyze the board for a few minutes before I make my moves and I still miss really obvious stuff. When I have to solve problems I always overlook really basic, obvious stuff and put way too much time and effort into figuring things out. I stopped playing League of Legends because I played it and dota for five or six years and was still worse than people who had played for like a week, my friends were all watching some video of horrible plays by bronze league players and I couldn't tell what any of them were doing wrong. Idk if this is related but I'm also horrible at strategy games and at math. Is there any way I can fix any of this?
sunbather is shit
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I am not reading 250 words about your explanation for why you're too dumb to solve a sudoku puzzle.

lel

Quote by devourke
because you have stupid parents.

blame your shitty genetics

my dad's the opposite
sunbather is shit
Quote by jetfuel495
**** it, i'm gonna figure this out because it's more fun than my physics homework

What physics homework do ya got?
Quote by beefcake122
lel

my dad's the opposite

i bet you don't even know what opposite means.
Numbers are stupid. Letters rule!

Oh, and you're a dumbass.
Last edited by 5_Years_Dead at Apr 25, 2013,
Quote by devourke
i bet you don't even know what opposite means.

that's low
sunbather is shit
Quote by beefcake122
that's low

low is the opposite of high. hopefully you can learn what it means through contextual clues.

u lern words wen i talk words
Quote by jetfuel495
**** it, i'm gonna figure this out because it's more fun than my physics homework

yr taking a while
did you seriously have trouble with that......
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
did you seriously have trouble with that......

lul my brain doesn't work that way
sunbather is shit
At one point I put a 2 in a square that already had a 2, and I had to ask my brother what I was doing wrong because I couldn't figure it out

...l...o...lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha sirry

I lol'ed so hard I could barely read it. Is that ironic? Oh, why am I asking you?

Sorry. I'm going to hell for that one. And I'm sorry you seem to have a disability. Talk to faculty at your school, or wherever you are, there could be public resources that could help you. I would suggest the local library as well. These things can be overcome sometimes. The guy from Third Eye Blind was dyslexic and he graduated valedictorian of the prestigious UC Berkeley with an ENGLISH degree (go figure?). Your story was entertaining (albeit maybe more than you meant it to be), and you can obviously put ideas together fine (better than a LOT of the pit, actually), so you might be able to figure some of this stuff out.

...lol...

edit: Unless you're a troll. In which case, troll on, my friend.
Last edited by NewModelNos15 at Apr 26, 2013,
Sounds more like you have trouble concentrating for long periods of time. Could be diet/exercise related. Spend less time playing video games and more time running in the fresh air, you'll achieve a much better clarity of mind.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
I'm the real idiot, I'm not even totally sure what this is.. and it's not specific enough for me to do off the top of my head. You lose at losing, TS.
Quote by jetfuel495
i did it like two hours ago on the back of an old physics assignment

please respond

>pen and paper

is it 1996
Quote by devourke
itt: we discover that jetfuel is as dumb as beefcake

itt: We confirm that devourke is becoming an asshole in greater and greater degrees.

You used to be cool, man. What happened?
Quote by Tempoe
Everyone in Sunnyvale is dumb

Except for Bubbles, he's the sharpest guy in the park!
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
itt: We confirm that devourke is becoming an asshole in greater and greater degrees.

You used to be cool, man. What happened?

i don't post seriously anymore. if you ever see my putting someone down, i'm not serious. i'm not a dick.
Quote by devourke
i don't post seriously anymore. if you ever see my putting someone down, i'm not serious. i'm not a dick.
this makes me feel a lot better about myself for a second i almost believed i was as dumb as beefcake

i'm not serious btw sry beefcake that was mean i apologize
Quote by jetfuel495
at least i'm old enough to remember 1996

>1996
>watching my dad play Diablo

yeah me too bro
Quote by jetfuel495
apologize

this word means 'sorry', beefcake. can you say 'sorry'?
Page 1 of 2