Hello I'll dive right into it.

I paid for a subscription from MLB.tv (to watch baseball on my computer). I live in Detroit so Detroit Tigers games should be blacked out. However MLB.tv is registering my IP address in Philadelphia, it has been like this for the past few months. My question is should I be concerned about this, could someone be remote viewing my internet activity? My internet provider is comcast. Any ideas?
I SEE A BAD MOON RISING
I SEE TROUBLE ON THE WAY
nothing to worry about

"It's not uncommon for an IP address to show out-of-state. Sometimes, when a block of IPs is aquired by an ISP, the IPs will show as being from the area as the previous block owner. This should be rectified in time as tables in the network get updated. You shouldn't run into any issues here since it's still in the United States (i.e. you will get US native homepages from Google and the like)."

I've always wondered that too, when I check my download speed the place that it pings isn't the closest one.
sunbather is shit
http://whatismyipaddress.com/

You're lucky. I had to buy a proxy to watch my games.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Hmm, not sure why they're thinking you're in Philadelphia - the latest IP address you posted from (presumably the one in this thread) is registered as a Comcast broadband connection in Detriot, according to my research (possibly near Cadillac Square/a few blocks from the Detroit River?), and I checked with the site Aero mentioned, which also gave Detroit.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.