How many hours do you work per week? Plus how many hours do you have of school/college/etc a week too?

I'm applying for a second job so I can stop being poor, and just realised that if I get this job I will have a 35-hour week (between two jobs) plus 18 hours of class per week.
39 working hours.
Mon - Thurs, 7am-4pm
Fri, 7am - 12pm

That's 41 hours in work, less 4 half hour lunch breaks.

Pretty good really and I miss most of the traffic by leaving before rush hour.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

I don't go to School/College/University.

I am on a 60 hour per week salary, so as long as I work those hours per week, no matter what shifts or days, I will be paid at the end of the month. I usually do Sunday - Thursday, or Monday - Friday, 12-hour shifts. Management. **** yeah. Not.
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
Quote by Blayney
39 working hours.
Mon - Thurs, 7am-4pm
Fri, 7am - 12pm

That sounds like really good hours, plus early finish on a Friday **** yeah.
As a high school-student, about 6.5 hours a day, with 4.5 hour Fridays.

6.5 x 4 = 26

26 + 4.5 = 30.5

I have 30.5 hours of school a week.

---

The disappointing thing: I felt compelled to use a calculator for some reason.

I feel like a dumb ass...
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
man, I'm so sad I made this thread now after seeing those shake shack burgers. I would buy an extra just to fuck it while I eat its siblings. then i'd eat that one too.

I am so sorry for my mother's "escapades"...
zer0 because school and no one hiring.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Apr 26, 2013,
Quote by suckersdream
That sounds like really good hours, plus early finish on a Friday **** yeah.

Yeah man it's pretty sweet really. Most people don't like the sound of the early start but it's 6am now and I've been up for half an hour and I am wide awake no worries. You get used to the early-ish starts pretty quickly.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

12 hours or school a week
and 25 hours of work

and thats not counting band work or the other musical stuff or tech stuff that i get paid for cause it varies so much
35 hours, sunday to wednesday from noon to nine thirty.

Three day weekends, never have to wake up earlier than 10, boss isn't there on sundays (and sundays suck anyways, I'd rather be getting time and a half pay cuz it's the weekend)

I. ****ing. love. this. schedule.

Shame it's just for a project though so I'll be changing back as soon as my efficient self finishes my current workload in a month or so.

Probably 10-20 hours a week on band stuff but that's not paid or anything so it's more of a hobby.
My work schedule fluctuates quite a bit, such is the price to be paid for working a shitty retail job.

When I first started I got 40-45 hours a week. Now I get anywhere from 16-30. Kinda sucks. Like I mentioned in the Gay Thread, I accidentally agreed to switch to a new position that will pretty much get me a set 40 hours again, but I'll be working at such awful times that my life will be irreparably ruined.

Really I just want to quit this job and find another, but with my social anxiety problems I couldn't apply for a new job to save my life. So I will be working my current job for the rest of my life. If I ever lose it for whatever reason, suicide will be the only answer.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
My work schedule fluctuates quite a bit, such is the price to be paid for working a shitty retail job.

When I first started I got 40-45 hours a week. Now I get anywhere from 16-30. Kinda sucks. Like I mentioned in the Gay Thread, I accidentally agreed to switch to a new position that will pretty much get me a set 40 hours again, but I'll be working at such awful times that my life will be irreparably ruined.

Really I just want to quit this job and find another, but with my social anxiety problems I couldn't apply for a new job to save my life. So I will be working my current job for the rest of my life. If I ever lose it for whatever reason, suicide will be the only answer.

at least you've got a plan! thumbs up
Quote by GuitarGod_92

seems a bit drastic
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Typically, I alternate working 36 and 48 every other week.

However, this week, I worked 64, and next week, I work 60. Gotta love the OT pay though.
30-40 hour weeks with a 40+ minute commute to classes.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
No job right now but I'll be working 40 hours a week in June.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
42 hours a week full time. I don't go to school. It would be 44 hours, but i work 4x10s plus I'm stuck here for my stupid 30 minutes of lunch.

I get paid awesome though. But I work overnights. Midnight until 10:30am my time. Gets in the way of gigs
No job at the moment, I only work during holidays (3-4 months over summer, and maybe a few weeks here and there while uni is on).
Uni is around 20-25 contact hours a week, but when you take into account atleast 40 hours or so a week of extra study outside of uni, I have around 60-65 hours of work to do a week atleast. (This is normal, it increases a lot in the weeks leading up to an important exam, but can be a bit more relaxed at other time occasionally).

I'd work if i could find a job that only asked for like, 5 hours a week, but thats quite hard to find (Most part-time jobs ask for 10-15). I do technically HAVE time, but I don't want to go insane and have no time to do anything other than work/study, so I choose not to work during uni. It will all pay off one day when I'm a rich doctor :P

Anyway, after a week of hard study, I'm off to a well-deserved party, have a good night pit
45 hours a week including 1 hour lunch breaks each day.
08.30-17.30 Monday to Friday.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

38 hours a week, 9-5, mon - fri, hour lunch each day + multiple smoke breaks.

Actually just worked out that all those smoke breaks add up to around 6/7 extra days leave each year
33 hour schedule at uni.

Job 1 is ultra flexible and on call so I usually only work 1 day a week, 7 am - 5 pm. I have a half hour lunch break.

Job 2 is on Fridays and weekends and is about 20 hrs total. I can take breaks whenever I want.
cat
35 hours working for pay
11 hours interning for free

Work: 5PM-Midnight w/Saturday and Wednesday off
Intern: 10AM-3:30PM Wednesday and Thursday
Band Practice: Saturday 10AM-3:30PM or so.
Being a g-daddy pimp: 24/7

Somehow I also find time to be a drunk, browse multiple guitar forums/Facebook and have recently taken up replaying all my old Gamecube games. Hopefully, in two incidental moves I can substitute a roughly hour and a half a day commute for a girlfriend soon.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Uni has almost finished.

No job because nobody's hiring.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

But that's not entirely true, I just don't have a proper job. So it varies a lot.

I also study, or try at least, but I don't have to go to school for that, so that also varies.
On average, 30 hours biweekly. I also go to school twice a week with 6 classes this semester (3 are online). Never again.
We're all alright!
I don't work because I'm a student. Due to it being assignment period though I'm currently spending 6 hours a day in the library, and normally would have 20 hours uni a week.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
7 am to 5:30 pm. Usually show up around 8.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Right now everything's all messed up because it's finals. But I quit my job here because I'm moving back for the summer.

This last semester I worked like 12-18 hours a week, and went to school 13 hours a week.

This summer I'll hopefully be getting back where I was last summer, which would be a typical 40 hour week.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Between 30-40

My work schedule varies. On the week days it can be between 11 AM - 4 PM, 4 PM - 9:45 PM or 11 AM - 9:45 PM

Weekends are usually like a 2 PM - 10 PM, 11 AM - 6 PM, or 6 PM - 12:30 AM

Quote by Blayney
39 working hours.
Mon - Thurs, 7am-4pm
Fri, 7am - 12pm

What can i do to get this type of schedule. This is perfect.
Sail upon the open skies
My first job varies. I might work 7 hours a day or 4. I might work once a week or 3 times a week.

My freelance job is a work at home job. I can slack off but the sooner I finish the work, the faster I get paid. And the company I'm freelancing for has a lot of work for me.
Right now 3 to 11 cutting glass monday through Friday. But usually I work fifty hours a week.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.