http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxE5CwnmLCI

discuss how this has affected you now that you know lil b's lyrics ability.

stay based everyone, i appreciate the time you all have given me and lil b today.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
This meme is cancer.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
wow, lil B is awful, confirming my theory about lil rappers, lil Wanye awful can't rp, lil Bowow awful can't rap, lil B awful can't rap........ it seems lil is rap's "and the" similar to the fact that no band named "singer" and the "band" has ever been good
You're about a year and a half late.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Bad Kharmel?

more like bad taste

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET WRECKED KID SIT DOWN

QQ

QQ

QQ
Quote by Bad Kharmel
wow, lil B is awful, confirming my theory about lil rappers, lil Wanye awful can't rp, lil Bowow awful can't rap, lil B awful can't rap........ it seems lil is rap's "and the" similar to the fact that no band named "singer" and the "band" has ever been good

**** you. Tom petty and the heartbreakers are awesome.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by funkbass369
**** you. Tom petty and the heartbreakers are awesome.

no....no they're boring very boring
Last edited by Bad Kharmel at Apr 26, 2013,