What happens when you text your parents pretending to be a drug dealer?

Page 1 of 2
Sue this has been made....

Could have been YLYL...
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I was expecting a shit thread, but this is actually pretty funny.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I was expecting a shit thread, but this is actually pretty funny.

This.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Only like halfway through, I've lol'd at several.

Edit: I think this is my favorite. That last line gets me pretty good.

For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Last edited by Rawshik at Apr 26, 2013,
Quote by SkepsisMetal
I was doing alright til this one.
Spat my tea everywhere

Was away to post this one haha
Well this sucks.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by Nero Galon
16 got me good.

No kidding
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
I actually sell weed to my dad, so there you go.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Nathan for you is a shit show. And this is not funny at all. Well, maybe if you're like 14 or something.
Quote by Gantz92
Obviously fake and not that funny.

I disagree. Why does it have to be fake?
Quote by Bazz22
I disagree. Why does it have to be fake?

Because as popular are they were, not everyone uses iphones anymore. And literally every single one of these was supposedly done with one.
Quote by Wormholes
Because as popular are they were, not everyone uses iphones anymore. And literally every single one of these was supposedly done with one.

That is a good point, I'll admit.

Personally, I don't even really like this show, I just think some of these texts are funny.
Quote by Rawshik
Only like halfway through, I've lol'd at several.

Edit: I think this is my favorite. That last line gets me pretty good.

Well he did say get a job ASAP.
We're all alright!
Quote by Wormholes

Someone on the article commented saying that it may be down to users of other phones not knowing how to do a screenshot.
Quote by TEK34
Someone on the article commented saying that it may be down to users of other phones not knowing how to do a screenshot.

Teens not knowing how to screen shot their phones? Or google if they don't know?
I actually don't know how to take screenshots on my Nexus. I've stumbled upon it a few times when messing with the lock button but still uncertain
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
fake or not have me some good lols
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by Wormholes

He retweeted them. So what you're saying is that he made them all up, made fake twitters years ago, tweeted normal stuff with all of them, waited years, tweeted this idea, and now we're where we're at?

You know that you can go to his twitter to look at this stuff, right?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
He retweeted them. So what you're saying is that he made them all up, made fake twitters years ago, tweeted normal stuff with all of them, waited years, tweeted this idea, and now we're where we're at?

Good job detective.

best one
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
this is hilarious
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I laughed the hardest at this one:

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Kazenje
never heard my mother say 'lol'

And so therefore, nobody else's mother does?
Quote by lolmnt

He probably didn't mean fake in the sense that the guy had made all these himself. Most likely the people who sent them in didn't actually text their parents but made up the messages togheter with their friends instead.
That's the vibe i get from most of these anyway. Partly due to the "parents" writing a lot like teenagers.
Quote by Gantz92
He probably didn't mean fake in the sense that the guy had made all these himself. Most likely the people who sent them in didn't actually text their parents but made up the messages togheter with their friends instead.
That's the vibe i get from most of these anyway. Partly due to the "parents" writing a lot like teenagers.

You're giving parents way too much credit
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Gantz92

Actually, a lot of them sound exactly how I would expect the parents to react

Some of these sound like they could be my mom, lol
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Like 95% of my graduating high school class had parents who act like they're teenagers. Or try to act like they're teenagers. Not every parent is an upper middle class WASP
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by lolmnt
Like 95% of my graduating high school class had parents who act like they're teenagers. Or try to act like they're teenagers. Not every parent is an upper middle class WASP

Well, for sure there's not a parent alive who's a DINK.
If I did this to my mom she wouldn't reply she'd just call me straight up

My dad would be funny though. Yesterday he texted "k" and I said "Koo" without thinking and 5 seconds later

"EXCUSE ME. WHO IS KOO 🙀"

"I TOLD U ALR, u cannot become involved with Chinese boys. Who is koo"
"They don't know how to open the door for you. They will act like those green morph suit men and won't show respect. They always crash their cars-when we go to parking lot, why is it that the rich Chinese businessmen always have dirty cars? They cannot take care of it and they will not take care of u"

I wish I knew how to upload screenshots from my phone
cat
Quote by guitarxo

My dad would be funny though. Yesterday he texted "k" and I said "Koo" without thinking and 5 seconds later

"They don't know how to open the door for you. They will act like those green morph suit men and won't show respect. They always crash their cars-when we go to parking lot, why is it that the rich Chinese businessmen always have dirty cars? They cannot take care of it and they will not take care of u"

"They will act like those green morph suit men" is amazing
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Apr 26, 2013,
Quote by guitarxo

lmao why are asian people so racist
Page 1 of 2