Quick Iron Man 3 review
Best part: That one really cool explosion or the hot chick.
Worst part: When the bad thing happens to a hot chick, but its ok because Iron Man is cool and shoots lasers and shit and there's enough explosions to balance it out.

Quote: "The Toast of Croydon"

Yes really.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Duuuuuuuuuuude spoilers!

m8 seriously where are the spoilers its a generic action flick story and I'm like as unspecific about all parts of the story except for that what bit when

that thing explodes

Honestly the whole plot is based on varying explosions mmmkay no spoilers.
Well shit. I guess there's no point in even going to see it anymore.

Fak u TS
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
So does that mean it won't be a movie about Iron Man getting laid in his robo suit and have sex with that one girl and make her wear a robo suit and then they'll get bored with each other and invite other people to have robo suit sex with them and have a robo suit sex orgy and then they all explode because robo orgasm and they end up being okay and then happy ending?
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
So does that mean it won't be a movie about Iron Man getting laid in his robo suit and have sex with that one girl and make her wear a robo suit and then they'll get bored with each other and invite other people to have robo suit sex with them and have a robo suit sex orgy and then they all explode because robo orgasm and they end up being okay and then happy ending?

I didnt sit to the end of the credits, but I'm just gonna assume this happened for the after credits sequence.
TS really lives up to the first half of his username.

Iron Man 3 was sick. Fuck you, hater.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Last edited by leony03 at Apr 27, 2013,
Well that saves me the price of a movie ticket.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Jyrgen
I wanna go see it but I haven't seen the second movie

You don't really need to. It follows on from The Avengers more than Iron Man 2. The only thing you need to know about is War Machine which features in 2 and 3.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot