Hey guys,

I'm looking for a new acoustic guitar and I was wondering if maybe you guys could help me out a bit.

Budget: max of €1000 (could stretch a bit if really worth it)
I live in Holland
New or Used: Preferably New

I want this guitar to be versatile, I mostly play fingerstyle stuff with a bit of strumming here and there. I suppose John Mayer would be a big influence in my playing. I'm pretty sure I don't want a dreadnought. If the guitar has electronics, great! But if not having a pickup system in trade of getting a better sound is the case then I can always get a pickup later. I've been looking at Eastman guitars and played a few and I was very impressed. What do you guys think of these guitars?
Marshall 50 Watt Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960AV
Fender Custom Shop Strat
Ibanez Prestige RG3120
Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster
Strymon Mobius
TC Polytune
TC Flashback
Mad Professor LGW
Fulltone OCD
JOYO Vintage OD
Behringer EQ700
eastman makes some really great guitars that just blow me away, although their lower end korean-made guitars don't impress me a bit. i especially liked the AC822, which they stopped making, and the E10P, but i've enjoyed a bunch of the eastmans.

i also suggest that if you can find them you try some all solid recording king 000's and all solid blueridge guitars (i like the A series for the slightly wider nuts).
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll definitely keep my eye out for Recording Kings although I've never seen them in store before. Right now I've got my eyes set on both the Eastman AC622CE and the AC722(CE). If I go for the 622CE it'll be a bit above my budget, since it has the added feature of electronics (Fishman Matrix VT, opinions on that?) and a cutaway. I could go for a regular AC722 though, which would be easier to manage. Tone-wise, could anyone tell me the difference between these two guitars? The AC622CE seems to be a bit better looking, with the flame maple back and sides and maple binding throughout the whole guitar.
Marshall 50 Watt Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960AV
Fender Custom Shop Strat
Ibanez Prestige RG3120
Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster
Strymon Mobius
TC Polytune
TC Flashback
Mad Professor LGW
Fulltone OCD
JOYO Vintage OD
Behringer EQ700