I have a question about this new amp I bought; the amp is from the brand B-52 and it's model is an AT100 head with a 4x12 cab. I'm wondering if I need a specific footswitch for this amp or are all footswitches compatible with any amp? I'm a noob to tube amps and I've only been playing a little over a year. So is any pedal compatible or does it have to be made by the same manufacturer?

Oh I bought the amp off a garage sale, so that's why there was no foot pedal already included.

Please help
Don't order from Black Label/Voodoo Man (Same guy by the way). There are numerous horror stories of his shady business practices. Go with the ebay route, or possibly even contact the company directly.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Okay thanks for the advice. I wasn't sure if its possible to buy another from the manufacturer or not.
Quote by souperman08
Don't order from Black Label/Voodoo Man (Same guy by the way). There are numerous horror stories of his shady business practices. Go with the ebay route, or possibly even contact the company directly.

what horror stories
im actually curious
Quote by supersac
what horror stories
im actually curious

yea, i think i have one lying around. it came with some amp i got that didn't have the original one.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by supersac
what horror stories
im actually curious

There have been some threads on UG about it (wasn't able to find anything with the search but someone else might chime in), in short the guy had one of the companies (I think Voodoo Man was first), got in trouble for not communicating with customers, not responding to calls or emails, taking excessive time to ship out items. And then he started up Black Label.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo