So I recently moved into a house with some friends/people and all was well and good until I learned how irresponsible they were. They hardly clean up after their pets and even less after themselves. Frankly, it's become frustrating.

What's the best way to deal with something like this? Keeping in mind the fact that reminding them doesn't seem to sink in and only works for about a day.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Probably best off killing their pets.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

If you stop pretending like you're gay the eccentric landlord will kick you out.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Get a rag and put it under your bed. Every night before you fall asleep, masturbate into the rag. Repeat for a month until it's yellow and crusty and disgusting. Finally, pick a night and sneak into the room of your messiest roommate and place your fap rag on his face while he's sleeping.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
my solution is just to make more mess so that im the problem and they feel like they have to be the solution
Raise the rent

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I used 8 sprays of "Liquid Ass" in my kitchen, and it didn't even alter the existing scent. My room mates are gross.

(I was putting Liquid Ass in there hoping it would make them clean it).
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Put their mess in their room.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
aggressively plaster a bunch of passive-aggressive notes everywhere
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。