Hi guys

I wrote a little article about transcribing, with some tips on getting started.

If anybody is trying to get started with transcribing and has questions, I'd be happy to answer them, also if you want some recommended tunes to start with I'll happily post some up.

***Link removed***

Best wishes

Luke
Luke Mosse Guitar Teacher in Bristol, UK
because like most guitar teachers he doesn't actually care about peoples' education if it doesn't directly benefit him
Quote by theogonia777
Hail killed MT

Quote by jongtr
I want to be Hail when I grow up.
Quote by Hail
because like most guitar teachers he doesn't actually care about peoples' education if it doesn't directly benefit him

You know nothing about me but you don't think twice about posting that. Grow up.
Please, if there is an issue with my posting links to articles, then I'd prefer to hear from a moderator than get unpleasant and insulting comments. Thanks.
^^^^ link removed, advertising bad, ug article good, tracing address, address found, see you soon
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
I learned most ALL my music by ear. Even when my friends would use tab.. you get better instincts and it serves you better in the long run. You get different skills.. more valuable ones by listening rather than learning by tab.
Quote by Hail

Lol