Hey Guys,
Wondering if I am the only lover of Type O Negative? What would you classify that genre of music? Lol, kinda hard to decide. I love Go To Sleep that Peter Steele (R.I.P) did with Kat Bjelland of Babes in Toyland, love her vocals on it as well as Pete's. So for all of you Type O fans out there you might want to check that out Also Kat Bjelland fans.

Also I am Wondering what kind of Bass guitar Peter Steele uses? Does anybody know? Thanks.
'Type O Negative' isn't a hardcore band. You can find more info on them in the metal forum. Link is here.

www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=360908
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
ohlol
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by DamienEx1021
'Type O Negative' isn't a hardcore band. You can find more info on them in the metal forum. Link is here.

www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=360908

Oh Sorry, Im not very good at genre typing bands, I thought that if I posted it in Metal than people there would tell me its too Hardcore, lol. But anyway, Thanks. I figured out my answer to the Bass Guitar Question: He plays a Esh Stinger and he also playes Fernandes Bass guitars. But thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a Girl