Am I the only straight guy who thinks slash and duff used to be really hot?

So I'm 100% straight, like i love eating girls out by licking their clits and fingering their g spots, but whenever i see pics of slash and duff from the late 80s, i cant help but find them really hot.

i wouldnt "do" anything, except like an impulsive mostly joking kiss on the cheek if i was really drunk AND high but really not even that to be hnest, i very likely wouldnt want to.

but sometimes i just have to look at their pics, i call it "gay-zing"....this is normal, right?
gay
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by AdamVeritas7
So I'm 100% straight, like i love eating girls out by licking their clits and fingering their g spots, but whenever i see pics of slash and duff from the late 80s, i cant help but find them really hot.

i wouldnt "do" anything, except like an impulsive mostly joking kiss on the cheek if i was really drunk AND high but really not even that to be hnest, i very likely wouldnt want to.

but sometimes i just have to look at their pics, i call it "gay-zing"....this is normal, right?

You can stop trying so hard.

reported
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
What's the problem with being able to look at a guy and say he looks good? Doesn't mean you're attracted to him... Also, what's wrong with trying both sides of the equation?

Also, Slash is a meh at best.
It's okay to be gay (which you are)

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.