I was just cruising the Dunlop site and came across a new version of the Brick .

I'm just wondering if anyone has tried it, or knows what the price is? I can't seem to find much info on it at all, hense this thread

I'm in the middle of upgrading my pedal board (once again ), and I'm soon going to be looking for a new power supply right now.

Right now, I'm just going to be using a daisy chain, but I would like to get something a litter bigger/less noisy. I also like the idea of being able to power my 18v pedals as well.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
They made a new model, but it's still just a daisy chain. Don't waste your money, this is essentially a onespot in a box. What all do you need to power for pedals?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
The LEDs are a really nice feature.

It's still not isolated though. For shame.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I need to power:

MXR 10-band EQ - 18v
MXR ZW-44 OD - 9v
MXR Phase 90 - 9v
TC Alter Ego Delay - 9v
Wah (upgrading to not sure what yet) - 9v
MXR Smart Gate - 9v
Moen GEC 9 Switcher - 9v
Korg Pitchback - 9v

And I will likly be picking up a few more pedals down the road.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
74' Vibro Champ
Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2+ with a doubler (not sure if that's the name) cable would fit all of that right now. It also has a courtesy outlet in the back, so you could get an 18 volt power supply for the MXR and have two spots open for two more pedals.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Quote by chip46
The old version of the DC Brick was a turd in a black box. This new version is essentially a turd in a silver box.

I know the old one was a total let down, I was just hoping that they may have made some improvements on the new model.

Ill take a look at the voodoo labs, but Im trying not to spend too much on this. Id like to keep it around $100 if possible, if not I guess Ill hold off on it for a bit and keep using the daisy chain.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
74' Vibro Champ
Quote by red.guitar
I know the old one was a total let down, I was just hoping that they may have made some improvements on the new model.

Ill take a look at the voodoo labs, but Im trying not to spend too much on this. Id like to keep it around $100 if possible, if not I guess Ill hold off on it for a bit and keep using the daisy chain.

Unless you get lucky used, it would probably be best to just wait. The Modtone Power Plant is $135 on Hellomusic right now, and I wouldn't recommend going any cheaper than that.
I've been using my DC Brick for several years now without any issues with hum or other problems. There are other power supplies out there that might be better according to others. To me it just helped solve the issue of having multiple supplies and with my board its out of sight out of mind.
my bbe supacharger has served me well for quite a while. cheaper than voodoo labs stuff. i got it off of an authorized dealer over ebay for around $100.

i also just got a 1 spot. when you need two boards, you need two power supplies.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/