Am I the only straight guy who thinks slash and duff used to be really hot?

So I'm 100% straight, like i love eating girls out by licking their clits and fingering their g spots, but whenever i see pics of slash and duff from the late 80s, i cant help but find them really hot.

i wouldnt "do" anything, except like an impulsive mostly joking kiss on the cheek if i was really drunk AND high but really not even that to be hnest, i very likely wouldnt want to.

but sometimes i just have to look at their pics, i call it "gay-zing"....this is normal, right?
gay
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
I'd love to lick Slash's clit and finger Duff's g-spot.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
why he not ban yet
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
You're really trying to justify these feeling and prove how straight your are. You shouldn't need to prove you're straight.

You definitely want to be spit-roasted by Slash and Duff. But who would be where? Duff seems like an ass guy.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Stop remaking your shitty threads
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by AdamVeritas7
So I'm 100% straight, like i love eating girls out by licking their clits and fingering their g spots, but..

lol dis nigga gay
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Wormholes
Who the **** is Duff.
Hillary Duff
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown