Ever since I was....I forget, I wanted to start a rock and roll career. I've played guitar since...I forgot that, too. But I hitchhiked through the mountains to California and fell down and rolled all the way back home multiple times. Finally I just said "**** it" and took a bus to California. I imagine myself at 2,000 holding up a sign saying "starting new rock and roll revolution!" and being run over by twelve year olds on bicycles and having to go to the hospital every week because my fingers constantly fall off. Is it too late for this to become a possibility? I really want to fulfill my...what was I talking about again?
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
it's like I make threads knowing they're gonna be shit but I make them anyway

Quote by kertets
Wire his sack to the electrical socket the next time, little fucker will be shootin lightening bolts all over the house.
Quote by blake1221
It's too late for this thread to be funny.

Darn.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

Quote by kertets
Wire his sack to the electrical socket the next time, little fucker will be shootin lightening bolts all over the house.
Stop it.

Reported.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
My son is not born yet, but is it too early for him to start a music career?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by leony03
I am this duck right now.

You're an adorable little duck
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

Quote by kertets
Quote by NarwhalG2G
You're an adorable little duck

I know right?
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot