So, today I was recording some vocals for a band I'm trying out with and I went to add a plugin to the track and something weird happened. It would sound fine before I put the plugin on and then after it would sound like I added a to it. As you can imagine, I was quite confused, so I tried another and it didn't work? So... long story short, DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO WITH REAPER?!? I can get it working on Pro Tools, but I just can't figure out how to with Reaper...
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
So, today I was recording some vocals for a band I'm trying out with and I went to add a plugin to the track and something weird happened. It would sound fine before I put the plugin on and then after it would sound like I added a to it. As you can imagine, I was quite confused, so I tried another and it didn't work? So... long story short, DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO WITH REAPER?!? I can get it working on Pro Tools, but I just can't figure out how to with Reaper...

So am I....what exactly are you trying to do? You seem to have accidentally a word.
He's trying to in REAPER.

Isn't it obvious?
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!