im not gay but damn
http:/ /i1051.photobucket. com/albums/s425/bazil36/Jellyfish_zps5695e382.jpg
Last edited by AdamVeritas7 at Apr 28, 2013,
hot damn
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
fapfapfap
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
1/10

At least give us some frontal nudity.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Let the record show that I was impressed by the post before the edit, not this garbage
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Let the record show that I was impressed by the post before the edit, not this garbage

this, post sucks now. i want my intellectual property deleted from this thread at once.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
this, post sucks now. i want my intellectual property deleted from this thread at once.

you are fully capable of doing that.
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
This picture of slash is so ****ing hot and irresistible that I will risk being struck by the banhammer for it.

Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
edit/ ninjad ^

This guy has been trolling this pic all around the internet, look at googles results

Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by So-Cal
god damn just look at this sexy beast

lol thats so funny to look at, that was at the height of my alcohol intake, i hit 2 gallons of vodka a day. i was REALLY bloated there, and aged abut 10 years
the camera hidesx it, but my skin was yellow and breaking out, and my legs kept sweating blood.
i was vomiting and shitting blood everyday.
Last edited by AdamVeritas7 at Apr 28, 2013,