Best Desserts, are the desserts that are the best

Lebanese Baklava

Creamy Cherry cheesecake (as opposed to NY style, which is also good, just not as)

Apple pie topped with icecream

yours?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Apr 28, 2013,
You deleted the other thread in the time it took me to find this picture but **** it I'm posting it anyway.

The Sahara owns all.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Chocolate Mint Grasshopper Pie

Turtle Pumpkin Pie

Apple Pear Crisp

Rice Pudding

STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Andrea55

Rice Pudding

Texture of that stuff is hideous

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
Texture of that stuff is hideous

Not if you know how to make it. I think I do a pretty decent job making it. And all the desserts I've listed I make easily but my favorite is making cheesecake with a hint of Meyer lemon juice in it.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Andrea55
Not if you know how to make it. I think I do a pretty decent job making it. And all the desserts I've listed I make easily but my favorite is making cheesecake with a hint of Meyer lemon juice in it.

I dunno, I've had what people have told me is really good rice pudding and it still got to me.

You didnt have cheesecake in your post :p

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Pretty much anything that doesn't have cake in the name is awesome.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by JimmyBanks6
I dunno, I've had what people have told me is really good rice pudding and it still got to me.

You didnt have cheesecake in your post :p

I guess you're kinda like me with some yogurts, I can't stand eating them sometimes cause I kinda gag. :\

It's cause you posted cherry cheesecake and cherry cheesecake is the best.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Andrea55
I guess you're kinda like me with some yogurts, I can't stand eating them sometimes cause I kinda gag. :\

It's cause you posted cherry cheesecake and cherry cheesecake is the best.

I think yogurt often has something awful about it, like it's really grainy or something. Seems like it's the low-fat ones most of the time.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I think yogurt often has something awful about it, like it's really grainy or something. Seems like it's the low-fat ones most of the time.

Yeah like when I rub the roof of my mouth with my tongue and I'm eating it it's just blegh.

Also I need to make this in the summer.

STಠ_ಠ
Hot fudge cake from Frisch's. For you sad bunch who don't know what that is, I pity you. Your existence means less for not knowing it.

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Last edited by eGraham at Apr 28, 2013,
Quote by magnus_maximus
The Brits are dessert kings.

That's because every other British food is shit
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by magnus_maximus
The Brits are dessert kings.

Sticky Toffee pudding, Eton Mess, trifle. Dat shit is good as fuck.

And here I thought that weird-sounding food in Harry Potter was made up.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.

Crème Brûlée
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
It's my third low carb day on my cycle. Fuck this thread and Fuck all of you.

*runs away crying.*
ALL OF THEM

Especially baked Alaska and Oreo cheesecake and tiramisu and pavlova and everything else
cat
Brownies, tried and true. I make the best brownies. It is an objective and uncontested fact.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
Brownies, tried and true. I make the best brownies. It is an objective and uncontested fact.
Now make cookie dough brownies.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by eGraham

my dude
Quote by DukeDeRox
Obviously you got this.
Quote by magnus_maximus
Balls to Creme Brulee. It's just burnt custard.

And balls to you my scotish friend. It's the sugar that's on top of the dessert that is caramelised (not burnt)

You obviously haven't had a great crème brûlée
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.

The fact that I forgot to pick up the batch that my grandmother made for me before I headed back to my Uni city makes me want them even more.

My second favourite is probably bannock and jam. Very simple, but tastes amazing.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Dad makes an amazing dutch apple pie/dutch style rhubarb pie. He uses a bit of custard powder to bind the filling a bit more, and makes the crust a fair bit thicker than normal, so it's like a normal pie crust on the outside, but ends up more like cake the further in the pie you go.

I do a goddamn awesome white chcoocolate and raspberry cheesecake.

In other news, creme brulee is the shit, anyone who says otherwise is a peasant.
TRIFLE!

Jesus Christ I love trifle
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain