woohoo - couldn't wait till the part where you opened the case... and when you finally took out your new guitar! congrats many times over and thanks for sharing such a wonderful experience
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Quote by stepchildusmc
that's a beautiful guitar. instead of the cheesy dramatics, a quick demo woulda been nice.
Nonsense. Cheesy is so way in. Why from time to time, I go back and read Fender's sales pitch for the "Sonoran". Hang ten dude..... ....(that laughing continues)........as someone shouts, "wipe out".
Last edited by Captaincranky at Apr 28, 2013,
Congrats on your new guitar. I can understand the excitement.

What style do you usually play?
My God, it's full of stars!
"What style do you usually play?"

Thanks for asking!

I'm a beginner (two years only including 1 year of lessons)... so I'm still trying to figure things out.

Trying to define my goals... I think I want to stay in the 1930's space.

I prefer finger-picking style over just playing chords.

Know any good 1930's songs I can engage with and the best place to find the associated sheet music? Btw, I'm starting with "In the Mood" from the Great American Songbook for Guitar; by Mark Hanson.

-- Robert
Last edited by gliesian at Apr 29, 2013,
want 800 more? post a quick clip. i'm dying to hear how it sounds ! that's a beautiful looking guitar Robert.
oh yeah ! most rooms do that...as soon as i leave them ! always thought it was angels singing to me, turns out they were partying after i left.
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)
Good choice of guitar..you won't regret it. Anyone know why Martin changed the fingerboard to ebony?