Hey guys

I would like to buy a new guitar so i have been searching for the brand Ibanez in my country (Argentina) that i can afford and i found an Ibanez GRG-150PB. The other model that i can afford is Ibanez - GRX-70QATKS

Im a great fan of Megadeth, Symphony X, Dream theater so the guitar must be heavy

The links:

Ibanez GRG-150PB: http://www.famusic.com.ar/JRPHP/IBANEZ-GRG-150PB-WH-GRG-Series-GuitarraElectrica-1108291949151955.html (2300 pesos argentinos)

IBANEZ - GRX-70QATKS: http://www.famusic.com.ar/JRPHP/IBANEZ-GRX-70QATKS-GuitarraElectrica-1203201032239461.html (2100 pesos argentinos)

In case that these guitars are bad my budget can only reach $3000 in pesos argentinos

Thank you
GIO's generally suck.

How much is $3000 pesos argentinos in US dollars or UK pounds?
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
How much is $3000 pesos argentinos in US dollars or UK pounds?

£373.26 according to google
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
His country must make guitars really expensive then. I'd suggest getting something used, but the used market is probably doesn't have much to offer in your country.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
GIO's generally suck.

GIO's don't suck. I have GRG270B and it's a great guitar for the price I paid. Nothing is wrong with it, it works excellent.
Quote by JackovSlayer
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
GIO's generally suck.

GIO's don't suck. I have GRG270B and it's a great guitar for the price I paid. Nothing is wrong with it, it works excellent.

I own a GSA60. Terrible guitar.
Quote by TheSennaj
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

That doesn't mean every GIO sucks.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

I have a GSZ120 and its incredible. I also use to have a GAX30 that was a pretty nice player and a GAX70 that was great.