i would do anything for money except hurt other people (unless it was consensual)

i'd suck a dick for a $20
I wouldn't but I have a friend who did. She made over $500 I think. It was over 6 or 7 months I think, not doing it very often.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I almost was, but not on my own, with a female friend. She still does it and she makes mad money like nothing.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Naw, I wouldn't make any money off it.

I'm pretty fit and have a nice enough body, but I don't think there would be a huge market to watch me beat off and I'm not sure what I could do to keep it interesting and get return viewers.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Naw, I wouldn't make any money off it.

I'm pretty fit and have a nice enough body, but I don't think there would be a huge market to watch me beat off and I'm not sure what I could do to keep it interesting and get return viewers.

I think there's a good amount of people. You don't see the people so you could pretend it's all beautiful women.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Yeah but it's probably in reality a bunch of haggard fat sweaty men in unsatisfying marriages with thousands of dollars in credit card debt telling me to stick things in my bum.
I'm like shit bro, I'm always beatin it in front of the computer anyway.
Yeah but it's probably in reality a bunch of haggard fat sweaty men in unsatisfying marriages with thousands of dollars in credit card debt telling me to stick things in my bum.

I know some cam sites have rules. Like you can't do anything considered "hardcore" so a lot of insertion wouldn't be allowed. They could ask for some rubbing and some ass spreading at best.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Man, you guys have just ruined the illusion that this thread doesn't involve anything sexual that was created by TS. Good going, guys. Good going.
My friend got paid to talk about video games and D&D on webcam because she's an attractive, barely legal teen.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
My friend got paid to talk about video games and D&D on webcam because she's an attractive, barely legal teen.

That's just a fancy term for underaged in other parts of the world
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by BladeSlinger
I know some cam sites have rules. Like you can't do anything considered "hardcore" so a lot of insertion wouldn't be allowed. They could ask for some rubbing and some ass spreading at best.

Well now it's just coming off like you want to see me naked.
Nah, that seems like the sort of thing that comes back to haunt you.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Well now it's just coming off like you want to see me naked.

I just want to see you succeed in life.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by ErikLensherr

I was gonna say **** yes why the hell not but then I remembered this obvious bit. I'd be paranoid about it forever.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by BladeSlinger
I just want to see you succeed in life.

How many success stories do you know of where people climbed their way up the social ladder by masturbating? Usually things happen the other way around, just ask Jason Russell.
Quote by ErikLensherr

With the amount of people that do it, I'd be surprised if it did.
i was going to but even the well known sites are sketchy as hell when you actually go to sign up for it
I would if I was getting a decent amount and it was guaranteed.

Plus, a room full of people wanting to see me in compromising positions could really fix up the ol' self-esteem
WARNING: Signature may not be handwritten
I got asked by a bloke to sh!t on camera once, he asked me how much and then said forget it when I said 50
TOPIC: 50 tkns shirt off, 100 tkns pants off, 150 tkns undies off, 200 tkns cum show, Highest bidder gets panties, 5 tkns song request, 10 tkns shot. Don't forget to rate and admire
Quote by guitarxo
No what if someone I knew saw it

Just do private shows
What's the difference between a webcam model and a vlogger?

The amount of clothes and number of uninteresting sentences said.

That being said, I'd totally do it if I ever thought I was attractive enough.
Quote by DardySon
TOPIC: 50 tkns shirt off, 100 tkns pants off, 150 tkns undies off, 200 tkns cum show, Highest bidder gets panties, 5 tkns song request, 10 tkns shot. Don't forget to rate and admire

Seems cheap.

I mean I understand none of that.
Quote by Minkaro
Seems cheap.

I mean I understand none of that.

Tokens are what you use to pay the cam model. I have no idea how much real money you need to get one token however.
There's dudes who pay camgirl's rent and shit. That's crazy, right?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
There's dudes who pay camgirl's rent and shit. That's crazy, right?

There are people who pay internet comedians' rent and internet bills.

I'm not even kidding.
Quote by CoreysMonster
There are people who pay internet comedians' rent and internet bills.

I'm not even kidding.
I have 130 Twitter followers and none of them are paying my bills! This is an outrage!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'd strip for the pit if you gave me some money.

I totally wouldn't. But I have a twin brother who may or may not have.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Apr 29, 2013,
The Pit would suck dick for free.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.