Noob moment, but I don't understand this stuff!

I already have a cab with 8ohm mono and 16ohm stereo inputs that look like this:

I'm looking at getting a jca50h that has a single 16ohm output, and for 8ohm has 2 'class 2 wiring' outputs like this:

How would I wire it?

Thanks
Set the switch in the cabinet to mono (8 Ohm), and then connect the head to the cab using speaker cable (and not instrument cable) by either one of the two 8 Ohm outputs on the head.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
So both 8ohm outs on the amp don't have to be in use at the same time? Is it just there so you can plug into another 8ohm mono cab?

I don't want to blow anything!
Quote by Linkerman
Set the switch in the cabinet to mono (8 Ohm), and then connect the head to the cab using speaker cable (and not instrument cable) by either one of the two 8 Ohm outputs on the head.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
+1

Haha thankfully that's the one thing about cab wiring I do know! Just got confused by which 8ohm out to use, but if it doesn't matter that's good with me!
Quote by slashs_#1_fan
Just got confused by which 8ohm out to use, but if it doesn't matter that's good with me!

Yes, as you correctly deduced, the other 8 Ohm output is there to hook up a second cabinet if you want to.

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Scott Splawn told me to use the speaker out that is closest to the Output Transformer, but that either will work fine.

Never heard about this before, but since it's 311 quoting Scott Splawn himself it should definitely be taken into account.

311, out of curiosity, did he mention the specific reason why? Like, the speaker out closest to the OT is less susceptible to noise, or something like that?

Quote by slashs_#1_fan
Super, thanks guys!

I'm glad i could be of help.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt