This guy that works for me, his name is Shane, but for the sake of this rant, I'll call him Shane.

This dude is an alright worker and all, but he has a problem keeping his fingers out of his nose. I watch him digging and flicking boogers all day long.

Now I'm scared to touch anything that he works on. I fear that his booger germs are everywhere and its affecting my ability to do my job properly.

Should I have him fired? Relocated to another department? Killed?

Please advise.
Booger germs are good for you, Shane is doing a favor for your immune system.
You should thank him/his boogers.
Quote by whywefight
This man speaks truth and has a beastly username.

Quote by Saint78
you are a beautiful person.
Challenge him by putting your finger up your poop chute and touching things.
Quote by Metasponge
Give him head whilst he ****s you in the ass.

I think you're missing the point I was trying to make about my germ phobia.
Quote by raoooos
eliminate him

The correct term is 'Retire".

Bloody replicants.
Quote by raoooos
eliminate him

My initial thought, but I promised some people that I would stop killing so indiscriminately. The parents are tired of posting bail for there 30-something kid.
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
his name is Shane, but for the sake of this rant, I'll call him Shane.

Brilliant.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I really wouldn't worry about germs unless he's actually ill, but if he were then he'd probably be spreading germs whether he picked his nose or not.

You can object on grounds of it being a bit gross, but it's not a health risk.

Source: lifelong nose-picker.
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
This guy that works for me, his name is Shane, but for the sake of this rant, I'll call him Shane.

Should I have him fired? Relocated to another department? Killed?

These two lines made me crack up
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Take a picture of him while he's digging for gold and post it on the office wall.

No aggressiveness like passive aggressiveness.

You must get along great with others.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by ryan_nadon
You must get along great with others.

Do you, hriday_hazarika, take ryan_nadon to be your lawfully-wedded husband?

I do.

Shouldn't have gotten me pregnant, Ryan.
Spray him with a water bottle every time he does it and shout "NO BAD BOY"
Silverburst
Take him to the park and flick boogers together into the sunset
Sail upon the open skies
Swat his hand every time his flicks boogers.

Seriously, you're the manager. Sit him down and say how it's a health concern. It's not hard. You just need to grow the balls to say it.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Swat his hand every time his flicks boogers.

Seriously, you're the manager. Sit him down and say how it's a health concern. It's not hard. You just need to grow the balls to say it.

Come on guys, I definitely have the balls to deal with this problem. That's not really the issue. Ya see, Shane is kinda slow. Not quite a tard, but dim enough that I would feel a little bad calling him out on this. He's like that one kid that works at every McDonalds taking out the trash.

Awscrewit, I'll just fire the gimp.
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
Come on guys, I definitely have the balls to deal with this problem. That's not really the issue. Ya see, Shane is kinda slow. Not quite a tard, but dim enough that I would feel a little bad calling him out on this. He's like that one kid that works at every McDonalds taking out the trash.

Awscrewit, I'll just fire the gimp.

Call him out. Stop taking the easy way out. Besides, unless you work somewhere that serves food, what reason would you fire him for? Stop being a pansy, and call him out.
Quote by beefcake122
I pick my nose all the time, what's the big deal

Its not the booger picking that bothers me, I rarely ever see him digging for green gold. What makes my stomach turn is when I see him walking around rolling his fingers together trying to get boogers off his fingers.
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
Its not the booger picking that bothers me, I rarely ever see him digging for green gold. What makes my stomach turn is when I see him walking around rolling his fingers together trying to get boogers off his fingers.

Maybe he doesn't pick his nose all that often then, maybe he just likes rubbing is fingers together.

DON'T BE SO QUICK TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS HMM.
Silverburst
Heabutt him in the cock.

Really slowly. Repeatedly.
LOOK

Call me Neutral.
Quote by da_
I wonder if you get more out put if you wire a battery to your penis.