Legator Guitars is giving away a Limited Edition Opus 475 to one lucky winner! A $4,999 Value. Check out our Facebook & Twitter for details!

[forbidden link]
[forbidden link]
Last edited by LegatorGuitars at Apr 29, 2013,
I can buy a Superstrat knockoff like that at any store anywhere in the country, and it won't cost me 5grand due to all the unnecessary bells and whistles.
Those are some of the ugliest guitar design that I have ever seen, and $4999 for that ulgy thing? With that kind of money, I could get like 3 custom guitars from Carvin that would play circles around it (and not look like trash), or 2 from my local luthier that has been building guitars for 40 years and is factory certified by both Taylor and Martin.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
$5000?!?! For that ugly tree slab?
With that kind of money i could get a Maryland Paul Reed Smith AND an American Fender...

And "Legator"? What kind of name is that for a serious company? Is your CEO a 12 year-old?

I pass on your offer. You can keep your guitars hidden from the world, as far as i'm concerned.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Haha, thanks for the reminder guy.

We remind you of all the negative qualities of your guitars.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.