Page 1 of 2
Basically, ever since I started working with this girl I knew from school...I feel she acts really different around me. She is nice and everything, but I am just getting some odd vibes.

For example, I encouraged her to go to the gym with me and she agreed. I have been showing her some exercises there...but at work..she constantly mentions how she hopes to see a "hot guy" at the gym. I didn't think anything of it the first time she said it, I just replied that id like to meet a hot girl there but we dont always get what we want :P However, she has literally said this now at least 5 times to me...and she always talks about her single life and crap as well. She says this stuff to the point where its ridiculous how often it comes up in every conversation.

That and she always touches my shoulder and stuff...and at times, does seem flirty (talks about sexual things, etc). But I am having trouble gauging the entire thing and could be way off. Nevertheless, it is kinda annoying.

What are your thoughts pit? Any similar experiences. do share. Is this a mind**** move? Is this just girls being annoying?

I need to take some notes.
i dont like hot guys at all
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I don't know why, But I get the feeling you work at maccas

one day just bend her over the deep fryer and give her a good ol quarter pounder

If she actually does like you, it'll be the start of a great and kinky relationship. If she doesn't, you're going to prison for rape. You sick ****ing bastard.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
your soul will be eaten D:

Try this. Ask her what she means by "hot guy".

Report back with results.

Edit:
Seriously. Girls aren't hard to figure out. If she's always doing stuff like in the OP, then she's probably just a big flirt, and you should avoid her in the future. If she's shallow enough to not be polite about things (because I'm sure her talking about "hot guys" is obviously awkward for you), then she probably isn't worth your time.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Apr 29, 2013,
Quote by captainsnazz
At some point in the not so distant future, you shall most likely encounter a moment during which your soul is consumed.

what can i do to prevent this?
Quote by guitaro25
what can i do to prevent this?

Carry around a bible.

When she tries to suck your soul, give her a good whack with it.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Try this. Ask her what she means by "hot guy".

Report back with results.

dis nigga got game

you hustler you
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Tell her that you'll help her find a hot guy. If she accepts your help she's clearly not into you
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Tell her that you'll help her find a hot guy. If she accepts your help she's clearly not into you

I feel like that would be a bitchy move for her to make.
Quote by magnus_maximus
But every woman does that.

True, but it's a good trade off if she also eats your dick
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Is she hawt? ¬_¬
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Bitch sounds like a stupid harlot yo.
You of course should know better than anyone though because you're the only one here who knows her.
Best thing you can do is take a camera with you everywhere you go and film everything that happens with her ever. Report back with results. I suggest if you wanna be discrete wear a big hat with a hole for the camera
well what are you waiting for dude.

introduce her to me
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
She thinks your gay dude. It's pretty obvious.

What kind of homo asks a girl to go work out? Embarrassed to go to Zumba by yourself? Queer
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I don't know why, But I get the feeling you work at maccas

one day just bend her over the deep fryer and give her a good ol quarter pounder

If she actually does like you, it'll be the start of a great and kinky relationship. If she doesn't, you're going to prison for rape. You sick ****ing bastard.

but on topic.. what..? i dont mean this in a negative way but how old are you? im assuming youre not quite the ladies man. if she says something about hot guys at the gym say something stupid like "ill try to keep it down" or some shit and you can read her reaction and or body language. this is day one stuff dude!
Quote by vayne92
Bitch sounds like a stupid harlot yo.
You of course should know better than anyone though because you're the only one here who knows her.
Best thing you can do is take a camera with you everywhere you go and film everything that happens with her ever. Report back with results. I suggest if you wanna be discrete wear a big hat with a hole for the camera

Lol xD

yeah i feel there is just something off about the whole thing...makes me feel weird...and the affirmation that my soul is now doomed isnt helping things

But I feel this is odd behaviour for a girl no? And I honestly cannot tell what it means, but I wanna know for my own personal wisdom
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I feel like that would be a bitchy move for her to make.

Not if she considers a friend with no potential for more.
cat
I think you want to bang guys TS. C'mon, don't tell me you don't want a face full of love cream
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Seriously. Girls aren't hard to figure out. If she's always doing stuff like in the OP, then she's probably just a big flirt, and you should avoid her in the future. If she's shallow enough to not be polite about things (because I'm sure her talking about "hot guys" is obviously awkward for you), then she probably isn't worth your time.

This guy has it figured out.
It'd be best to ask someone else who knows her for their opinion on things. Probably someone at work. There's countless soul sucking bitches out there so be careful my son. She sounds like just another one of them.
Quote by guitaro25
But I feel this is odd behaviour for a girl no? And I honestly cannot tell what it means, but I wanna know for my own personal wisdom

Soul eating has been employed by females for millions of years. This is nothing new.

It simply means that she thinks that your soul is worth less than the sustenance of her eternal life
Quote by whywefight
Soul eating has been employed by females for 6000 years. This is nothing new.

It simply means that she thinks that your soul is worth less than the sustenance of her eternal life

ftfy, charlatan
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by guitarxo
Not if she considers a friend with no potential for more.

Yes, but if she's been flirting with him, that makes it bitchy.

It's ok to flirt with your friends, if both parties know you're just friends. It sounds like TS has NOT heard that from this chick. In light of what you said above combined with the flirting (without telling TS they're just friends), it's bitchy.

Edit:
Yes, we guys do often need things spelled out to us, but I've found I often have to spell things out to my fiance or my sister that would make perfect sense to fellow men. So, men aren't stupid for not "getting" things. Both sexes need communication for things to work. Point is, if this girl considers TS "just a friend", then she needs to tell him. TS should probably just ask her about it. Hopefully, he's suave enough to not make it awkward.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Yes, but if she's been flirting with him, that makes it bitchy. It's ok to flirt with your friends, if both parties know you're just friends. It sounds like TS has NOT heard that from this chick.

Is she supposed to tell him like "this is just harmless flirting it doesn't mean I'm into you" or something? idk seems weird, and does TS know whether she flirts with everyone or just him?

I agree with your edit though it just seems like he should ask if he is interested in the outcome.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Apr 29, 2013,
Quote by guitarxo
Is she supposed to tell him like "this is just harmless flirting it doesn't mean I'm into you" or something? idk seems weird,

See my edit. Sorry.

and does TS know whether she flirts with everyone or just him?

He should find that out, yes.
Rape her.
LOOK

Call me Neutral.
Quote by da_
I wonder if you get more out put if you wire a battery to your penis.
Quote by whywefight

wwf, go fuck yourself.

You know me well enough to know I do indeed have a fiance.

Quote by guitarxo
I agree with your edit though it just seems like he should ask if he is interested in the outcome.

This is also true.
Quote by whywefight
I invite female UFC fighters to knee you in the nads

*furiously checking recent threads in the Pit*
LOOK

Call me Neutral.
Quote by da_
I wonder if you get more out put if you wire a battery to your penis.
Holy shit.. Just say something like "man this day was brutal.. I'm going for a drink after work, wanna join me?". If yes, it could be something, if no then you know for sure.

****ing single people are idiots.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Page 1 of 2