Page 1 of 2
Like drinking one of those huge Arizona Iced Teas with the can in a paper bag while passing a cop, and speeding. I still haven't been pulled over, yet.
High speed collision
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by WCPhils
Seeing you in a high speed collision

+1
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
How my car is better than everyone else's where I live.

Yeah, I need to fix this:
Quote by WCPhils
Seeing you and Ian in a high speed collision
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Ummm things that amuse me.. Seeing anyone with L plates or P plates. I probably am only amused by that because I'm 20 with a full license and i immediately think that makes me cooler and a better driver than everyone else. I also get amused when i see other people speed because i immediately can relate to them as i too am a superior like them amongst all other inferior shit drivers on the road.

Also overtaking everyone because i have to assert myself as the dominant male and pack leader.

Have i mentioned yet that I'm the best?
Last edited by vayne92 at Apr 29, 2013,
I hate driving. The only thing amusing about it is getting to my destination.

EDIT: That's not quite true. Once, after a huge storm and getting dumped by a girl I was driving home from work all pissed off and accidentally drove at 60kph(35mph?) through a huuuuuuge puddle, splashing the fattest lady I'd ever seen walking her tiny chiuahua, BOTH of them wearing pink raincoats and pink rubber boots.

I immediately felt better about myself
Last edited by flexiblemile at Apr 29, 2013,
Two drunk girls showed me their sweater meat one time when I drove by, that was pretty amusing. They weren't very nice but boobies are boobies
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by whywefight
someone doesn't understand the value of road trips and good ol family bonding

why would I want to go on a roadtrip if I hate driving?
you do realize there are other venues to interact with family members than in a moving vehicle, yes?
Quote by bifteksupernova
Two drunk girls showed me their sweater meat one time when I drove by, that was pretty amusing. They weren't very nice but boobies are boobies

Sweater meat? That just makes me think of old lady boobs.

Anyway, I get amused when people try to cut me off, and I just speed up. They end up having to move over.
People who are terrible at driving amuse me. It's so easy. You must be really stupid if you find it difficult
Quote by whywefight
these other venues you speak of are inferior

So you'd rather interact with your family in a car, rather than say... a beach bbq on a waterfront property? Or a reception hall in a fancy hotel with an open bar? Or disneyworld?
Quote by flexiblemile
you do realize there are other venues to interact with family members than in a moving vehicle, yes?

I think you're just jealous because you suck at driving.
who said I sucked at driving? Never got a ticket, never got into an accident in 10+ years of driving. I'm always on time, never get honked at etc.

I don't like brushing my teeth either but that doesn't mean I have a mouthfull of cavities or bad breath. I do it because it's necessary and then get on with my life
Quote by flexiblemile
who said I sucked at driving? Never got a ticket, never got into an accident in 10+ years of driving. I'm always on time, never get honked at etc.

Look at this guy. He thinks this makes him a good driver.
so please explain then, I'm genuinely curious

EDIT: Also when did I ever say I was a good driver? You're putting words in my mouth the way you put cocks in yours
Last edited by flexiblemile at Apr 29, 2013,
When little 98' civics or any other ricer pulls up next to me with a ridiculous exhaust and tries to race me. I just look at them and
Quote by flexiblemile
so please explain then, I'm genuinely curious

EDIT: Also when did I ever say I was a good driver? You're putting words in my mouth

That's the fun part.

the way you put cocks in yours

Stop trying to say that everyone does what you do. It's not my fault you suck dicks for cocaine.
that i dont have a license lolololololoolol
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I enjoy swearing loudly when people:

Driving is an angry time for me.
                    "Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
                    - Dara O'Briain
                    Quote by Addonexus408
                    When little 98' civics or any other ricer pulls up next to me with a ridiculous exhaust and tries to race me. I just look at them and

Even better with blaring music from a stereo that is worth more than the entire car, and you can literally see pieces rattling off the exterior.
                    ಥ_ಥ
                    Not much, I'm a giant ball of rage and anxiety behind the wheel. Which is very unlike me IRL.

Although having grown up in a semi-rural area I've always really appreciated driving/having a vehicle that can get me anywhere I need to go.
                    BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
                    Sometimes bumper stickers can be quite entertaining. I saw a woman driving with this one time,
                    which I thought was hilarious
                    Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
                    Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
                    when i drive-by old peoples homes, gets me everytime.
                    You can rest when you're dead.

User of
                    Schecter Guitars
                    Blackstar Amps
                    MXR Effects
                    Page 1 of 2