Ok so I've always been 100% straight, like I love eating girls out.

Lately, I've been noticing that whenever I see pictures of slash and duff from back in the day, I find them really hot... but I wouldn't want to "do"anything.

Last night something happened that made me think I'm may be turning bi.... I was holding, cuddling and kissing these long soft pillows I call my "girl pillows", when I got an urge to imagine that instead of the usual pretty, slender, blue eyed 17 year old Norwegian girl, it was the late 80s duff.

So I started kissing "him" to test the waters, and found that I didn't hate it......I liked it. I imagined it being duff from this one picture I thought was really hot, kissing and cuddling. I didn't get hard though, and when I switched back to the girl, I got hard.

What do you think is going on?
Last edited by Adamveritas77 at Apr 29, 2013,
Eat a dick, kid.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
@TS:
Do you ever just wake and go, "Shit, my life is like a lonely teenage soap opera combined with an anime-silly plot?"
1. Yeah, pussy juice dripping down your chin is pretty righteous.
2. There's nothing wrong with appreciating a handsome male. I'm always stunned at how good Keith Richards looked back in the day.
3. The whole body-pillow thing is weird in general.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I don't think so. I've never met any gay/bi guys that would think that Duff or any other member of GnR has ever been attractive. You're probably just a dumbass or something.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Adamveritas77
Ok so I've always been 100% straight, like I love eating girls out.

Lately, I've been noticing that whenever I see pictures of slash and duff from back in the day, I find them really hot... but I wouldn't want to "do"anything.

Last night something happened that made me think I'm may be turning bi.... I was holding, cuddling and kissing these long soft pillows I call my "girl pillows", when I got an urge to imagine that instead of the usual pretty, slender, blue eyed 17 year old Norwegian girl, it was the late 80s duff.

So I started kissing "him" to test the waters, and found that I didn't hate it......I liked it. I imagined it being duff from this one picture I thought was really hot, kissing and cuddling. I didn't get hard though, and when I switched back to the girl, I got hard.

What do you think is going on?

You can compensate, you can think of me im a pretty blue eyed Norwegian male.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
@TS:
Do you ever just wake and go, "Shit, my life is like a lonely teenage soap opera combined with an anime-silly plot?"

This.
Nothing wrong with liking a guy. Although it's better to actually make out with a guy to know for sure.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by snipelfritz
1. Yeah, pussy juice dripping down your chin is pretty righteous.

I don't know that TS has actually ever experienced this...
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I don't know that TS has actually ever experienced this...

Maybe some man juice dripping from his chin
Quote by theogonia777
I don't think so. I've never met any gay/bi guys that would think that Duff or any other member of GnR has ever been attractive. You're probably just a dumbass or something.

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Jesus fucking christ, you make out with pillows? How desperate are you, jeez.

Maybe you're desperate for some jizz! OMG you're a faggot TS!
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by whywefight
i thought this guy was banned

Look carefully at his username. Look at it. Something's different. That's right. An extra seven.

Nice try, Mr.Veritas, if that is your real name, but I saw through your devilishly clever way of hiding you're multi account.
RIP Adam
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
You fag, are a fag.

10/10 Excellent post. Really put TS in his place. Good show!

Quote by whywefight
dear god

a multi, probably of a multi

how deep are we?

How deep do you want to be?
RIP Adam