Page 1 of 2
So I'm watching Bullshit! with Penn and Teller right now, and it's episode 503, "Breast Hysteria". Early in the episode, they talk about how some people find it utterly disgusting to see women breastfeed in public, and interview different women about their thoughts on breastfeeding.

A couple of weeks ago, while with friends and beer, the topic changed to boobs, and someone asked if anybody would ever try breast milk.

Half of the people there, both male and female, immediately went "EWWW!", while the other half went "Eh, why not, whatevs."

So apparently, some people are incredibly disgusted by the thought of milk coming from humans, and I'm genuinely curious as to why that is. People who are perfectly fine drinking the milk of cows, goats or whatever are weirded out by thinking about ingesting milk from a human breast, or even seeing babies being breastfed

(EDIT: One woman in the show even going as far as to say that "The damage that can be done to children by seeing a woman's breast in public is not that far off from the damage that can be done to children who engage in sexual activity with adults")

Why is this? Thoughts? Opinions?
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Apr 29, 2013,
eh, why not, whatevs
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by CoreysMonster

People suck
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
People suck

breasts

/thread
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
EWWWW, why not, whatevs
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by CoreysMonster
(EDIT: One woman in the show even going as far as to say that "The damage that can be done to children by seeing a woman's breast in public is not that far off from the damage that can be done to children who engage in sexual activity with adults")

um.

what? how the hell does this?

Well for starters because the guy in Pain & Gain went impotent on breast milk.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by CoreysMonster
"The damage that can be done to children by seeing a woman's breast in public is not that far off from the damage that can be done to children who engage in sexual activity with adults"

murica
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by magnus_maximus
I'm legit perplexed by how terrified some countries are of nudity.

But it's not just the nudity. I was with German friends, and here in Germany, there are nudist sections on almost all beaches, nudist culture is more than alive and healthy, and afaik, there is no law that could actually punish women from walking around topless.

That being said, even people completely comfortable with nudity still have a problem with the idea of what breasts produce, which is human milk.

Like, people can talk and joke about girls swallowing semen and all that stuff like it's no big deal at all, but as soon as it turns to breast milk there is a very clear distinction between people who are okay/don't care about it and people who have a huge problem with it.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Apr 29, 2013,
Because the babies will suffer from a terrible trauma if someone drinks the milk from their mother... One of my moms friends wanted milk for his coffee, when I was a kid, and we didn't have any. So my mom took her boob out and put some milk in his coffee. Just look at me now. I'm a bassist wasting my life on pointless threads in the pit... It's all because that one time, an adult male drank milk from my moms breasts.
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
I'll eat cows meat, but I won't eat human meat. I'll drink cows milk, but I won't drink human milk.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Quote by Tempoe
From a really hot girl, yeah. Ugly, no way...funny how that is

Genius.

EDIT: and actually, i agree. From a hot woman, definitely yes.
From an ugly one, no way. Not because i'm disgusted by the thought of drinking human milk, but because i'm disgusted by ugly women.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Last edited by Linkerman at Apr 29, 2013,
People who get upset at women breastfeeding should probably get the **** over themselves
Quote by WCPhils
People who get upset at women breastfeeding should probably get the **** over themselves

I get all over myself when I see women breastfeeding.
Quote by Ziphoblat
I'll eat cows meat, but I won't eat human meat. I'll drink cows milk, but I won't drink human milk.

If you were breastfed, you literally lived off of human milk before you ever ate or drank anything else.
The country is half redneck, half stupid. That's what the split in America comes from.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by Jackintehbox

well done
Quote by jjfeu662
The country is half redneck, half stupid. That's what the split in America comes from.

I can't believe you're a pony shagger, this upsets me
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by CoreysMonster

If you were breastfed, you literally lived off of human milk before you ever ate or drank anything else.

Right, but that's clearly not the same thing.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Quote by Jackintehbox

ha
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Ziphoblat
Right, but that's clearly not the same thing.

True, but neither is killing a human for meat and drinking the natural milk of one.

qed, motherfucker.
Quote by Ometh
I can't believe you're a pony shagger, this upsets me

I thought it would make you feel delightfully... naughty.

You should know what that's from
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by jjfeu662
I thought it would make you feel delightfully... naughty.

You should know what that's from

It's my avatar you silly boy

EDIT: Of course I know where it's from lol
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Emptiiness
I would try shit in a heartbeat.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. This thread is about human milk, not fecal matter, you sick bastard.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by CoreysMonster
True, but neither is killing a human for meat and drinking the natural milk of one.

qed, motherfucker.

The difference being that I didn't claim it to be the same, "motherfucker". It was simply an argument against the fact that drinking cows milk should make human milk kosher.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Quote by Ziphoblat
The difference being that I didn't claim it to be the same, "motherfucker". It was simply an argument against the fact that drinking cows milk should make human milk kosher.

Oh don't be such a stiff.

Your argument/analogy was a bad one because killing a human for meat is so very not the same thing as drinking breast milk.

Even if we're talking about kosher in the Jewish sense, then no argument needs to be made. Judaism clearly states that human milk is for children of four and under only.
That's nasty. I'd try it though.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
You'd think it wouldn't be a problem since some enjoy swallowing cum?

That was my thought, I mean human milk has to be a lot better for us than cow milk, and millions of people drink that everyday.
Quote by Ziphoblat

I would definitely eat human meat and drink human milk.

I'm not saying that I would kill a person for the sake of cannibalism, but if someone placed a steak in front of me and said "This is human meat. You may choose to eat it or walk away and never speak of this again," I would absolutely try it.

Same for human milk. I wouldn't walk up to a woman who's breastfeeding and go, "Hey, mind if I cut in?" But if someone handed me a glass of milk and said "This is human milk. Wanna try some?" I'd probably at least take a sip.
Page 1 of 2