Poll: Favorite mix-in for Mac n Cheese?
Poll Options
View poll results: Favorite mix-in for Mac n Cheese?
Ketchup
7 10%
Other condiments
2 3%
Hot Dogs
8 11%
Bacon
20 28%
Bread crumbs
2 3%
Vegetables
3 4%
Extra cheeses
13 18%
Sea food
5 7%
NOTHING!!!
6 8%
Other
6 8%
Voters: 72.
If anyone picks "seafood", I'm going to vomit.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Last edited by DonGlover at Apr 29, 2013,
The BEST mix in to Mac and Cheese is CHILI! Try it guys! Also, bacon. Can't ever forget about bacon. Maybe not with the chili though.
Quote by bifteksupernova
Anything other than more cheese is the wrong answer

Depends on the quality of the Mac and Cheese. I like to add cheddar to the crappier generic brands....
TS- Could you explain why you like to add Ketchup? Seems a bit odd....Are you one of those guys that eats pizza with ketchup or mustard too?
Quote by Jackintehbox

--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover
If anyone pick "seafood", I'm going to vomit.

Tuna is pretty good, I've never had lobster with it but I'm sure that would be great as well. Probably better fit for a restaurant style dish rather than a Kraft concoction
Quote by RPGoof
Tuna is pretty good, I've never had lobster with it but I'm sure that would be great as well. Probably better fit for a restaurant style dish rather than a Kraft concoction

Tuna in Mac and Cheese?! Wow. I've never heard that one before.

Edit: Lobster would be pretty badass though.
Hot sauce.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
pro mac n cheese

extra cheese with slightly crisped melted cheese as a top layer, with breadcrumbs as a final topping

ketchup is a good addition to poor mac n cheese

hotdog is an okay addition if in mood
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Chunks of ham
Onions
Beanie-Weenies (Sliced hot dogs in baked beans)

Not necessarily all at once.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Oh you non-British fools and your total lack of Marmite™
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Coke Fizz
If you have never checked out the Wood Brothers. Do yourself a favor and look them up. Best. Band. Ever.

Lobster, Shrimp, Prawns and Scallops all go well in Mac and Cheese, simply because they basically take on the cheese flavor. Bacon is the best though, I only do home made mac and cheese so its real cheese not that powder crap, a little bacon in there, grate a layer of cheese on top and bake it in the oven tell said cheese is crispy, hell yeah. I think I know what I having for dinner tonight!
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Quote by ne14t
Lobster, Shrimp, Prawns and Scallops all go well in Mac and Cheese, simply because they basically take on the cheese flavor. Bacon is the best though, I only do home made mac and cheese so its real cheese not that powder crap, a little bacon in there, grate a layer of cheese on top and bake it in the oven tell said cheese is crispy, hell yeah. I think I know what I having for dinner tonight!

Yeah, that powder crap is a huge let-down every single time. Try it with a can of chili. I swear, it's amazing.
Parmesan encrusted chicken/just regular chicken and broccoli, then put some shredded jack cheese on top.
Quote by DonGlover
If anyone picks "seafood", I'm going to vomit.

4 people did. Go vomit. Here's your bucket.

OT:
I like more cheese. The only way to perfect on perfection is by adding more cheese.
I can make a solid amount of acceptable creations to eat incredibly cheaply with KD when I'm too dumb to make proper decisions with my money and can't afford a decent meal. Tuna is the easiest though.
I voted vegetables, but really one of the first things I would add is meat. Chicken goes really well in mac and cheese (the real kind, not Kraft), and so does ham. I imagine stewed beef would be delicious as well.

I feel like almost any vegetable would go pretty well in mac and cheese, depending on what else you add and what type of cheese you use. For example, with ham and cheddar, I might use peas and/or corn. With chicken, maybe broccoli or spinach, especially with mozzarella or parmesan.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Chili and/or Hot Sauce/Peppers. HOW ARE NEITHER OF THOSE ON THE LIST?
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
sriracha or El Pato tomato sauce
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Whisky

And don't bother with the mac & cheese.

And use a glass instead of a bowl.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Lobster mac and cheese is a somewhat common type of mac and cheese, actually. Hence the seafood option on the poll (I'm assuming).

I myself prefer it with nothing extra. Can't go wrong with bacon, though. Hamburger would be ballin' too. Pepper or chili powder too, now that I think about it.

Also this is relevant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCrbv81SBHg
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Ham
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
sausages, broccoli, chunks of mozzarella inside, cheddar & monterey jack topping. actually then it's just random pasta bake, which is much better anyway.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o