Any one remember that song that goes:

"Meow, meow, meow-meow-meow"

it is not nyan cat or meow mix song.

It is this really annoying cat voice though
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
How not vague at all lol

Dunno
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
it is from late 90's early 2000's. It was the theme to a really popular video but i cant find it. If you heard it you would know it.

meooow meooow, meowmeowmeow (in almost robot cat voice)
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
sung by an actual cat, some one sampled it long ago and made a song out of it, maybe it was funnyjunk, I think it was on america's funniest animals at one point too.

It was really slow meows too, imagine a song of meows that you could dance with a top hat and cane to. it was soooo cringe i have to find it

there is also an audience clapping in the back ground iirc
Last edited by luvs2gro at Apr 30, 2013,
google the lyrics idiot

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
google the lyrics idiot

i did ass hole. id like to see you find a video where the lyrics are sung by a cat from over a decade ago
Why are you trying to find a video where the lyrics are sung by a cat from over a decade ago anyway?
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by adamgur96
Why are you trying to find a video where the lyrics are sung by a cat from over a decade ago anyway?

stuck in my head, one of those things where you just have to find it, i am sure you have heard it once before.

think hard...

MEOOOOW, MEOOOW, MEOW-MEOW-MEOW
*walking bassline and applause in background*

they only used one meow but sampled it over and over

Edit: I'm really interested in this now. Ill have to check it out if someone finds it.
Last edited by morallygray at Apr 30, 2013,
who ever finds what im looking for gets to choose my sig for an entire year
^^^I actually found that video whilst hunting for it, lol. along with a slew of other cat songs how ever none have been right.

Offer still stands, winner gets to choose my sig for a whole year
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤