Just wonderin' if anyone has one these nice new toys and would care to share their experiences?

I wait ages for a fun amp and then two come out at once !!

Cheers

AshersUK
The iommi one seems kind of cool, I wish Andy of pgs did instead of ****ing chappers the man talks way too damn much in his demos and is a very meh player. I think the slash one is a straight up Marshall cash grab I'd look into a 50th aniversery or a snott wat instead of the sl because they will probably do a better job at just about everything then the sl4.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by losing battle
I think the slash one is a straight up Marshall cash grab I'd look into a 50th aniversery or a snott wat instead of the sl because they will probably do a better job at just about everything then the sl4.

Could you elaborate? I erally don't see how the 50th ani amps are better than an SL5.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
I've always been a huge fan of Laney, so naturally I really like the Iommi sigs. I like how they involved him in every aspect of the design, so nailing his old tones should be effortless.

The SL-5 looks to be a pretty good amp, but for $700 they can kiss my arse. I also heard the clean channel was really unimpressive as well, but don't quote me.
The sl just sounded very meh, I didn't check the us prices for it so its about the same I guess. But the snot watt kicks that thing right in the balls. I mean dead center right in the balls.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
The Laney is a good deal cheaper and well, I like Tony Iommi, his tone, his music etc. Bit of a hero in my books. But of course, having a Marshall has a certain allure that is undeniable, despite the extra cost. The demos I have heard of the SL-5 also sound rather good to mine ears. Choosing between the two is a lovely dillemma to have., of course

I was hoping to see a few more reviews of both on the web, but it's a bit early still I suppose.