it's a bit meh. i doubt it's any better than your wilkinsons, though i could be wrong.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
nothing special, aint terrible but better than a Squier or no name chinees pickup for sure.
What the hell!!!
On a side note I picked up a v1,v2,s2 set(they are AlnicoV) and put the v1,v2 in my Schecter to replace the Duncan Designed hb102 They are not much different sounding so the V1,V2 pups are real close to overwound sh2,sh4 set. Which not bad pups, just didn't get a different sound that I was trying to get by changing them out.
What the hell!!!
I'm actually a big fan of the S1 pickup in the neck position. I can get terrific strat tones out of it and distorted it sounds great for sweep picking.
Lefties Unite!