One of the last steps on my first build, neck alignment and drilling was off

See here:
http://imgur.com/Z9npV1h

This is a $30 poplar body so there won't be much loss if it's scrapped (except for nearly a month of work).

How detrimental is this?

Is it worth to fill, realign and redrill?
???
Seen a few Fender guitars on the shop shelves like that, i'd personally string it up and play it first and then see how you feel. My first proper Fender Strat, the alignment is a little off just like your guitar (though not quite so much) but it doesn't affect the guitar in the slightest, it plays great.

I can see how it would be frustrating to look at though, but give it a play first, then decide.
Cornford Hellcat
Peavey 5150
1994 Ibanez Jem 7V
I'm going to be honest, I actually prefer it like this, when I do heavy vibrato on guitars with high E strings close to the edge, I tend to slip off and it just kills the groove I might have built up.

It feels like my ltd, 43mm but with 42mm string spacing.

Just wondering if it affects anything other than slight playing ability and looks.
???
Quote by solidrane
I'm going to be honest, I actually prefer it like this, when I do heavy vibrato on guitars with high E strings close to the edge, I tend to slip off and it just kills the groove I might have built up.

It feels like my ltd, 43mm but with 42mm string spacing.

Just wondering if it affects anything other than slight playing ability and looks.

It's fine, if you like it that way then enjoy your instrument. It won't hurt anything.
Cornford Hellcat
Peavey 5150
1994 Ibanez Jem 7V
You can just loosen the screws a little and adjust the neck. Hold it in the playing position and push down on the neck, then tighten the screws.
You might be able to drill the holes on the body slightly oversize, move the neck in the pocket to the proper alignment, then tighten down the neck screws. Good luck.