Hey, a friend of mine wants to sell me a Cort electro-acoustic guitar. From other guitarists that have played it, apparently it's a good guitar.

The price he wants for it is 150€, and he won't go any lower.

It's just that I haven't had the chance to play it yet, and I have never heard of the model, so I want to ask anyone who's heard about it/played it/owned it if it's worth the price?

Also, I really need an electro acoustic.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I heard of Cort.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I heard of Cort.

Same, but never played one. They only seem to sell entry-level guitars tho.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Cort is a decent brand, yeah. But this thread belongs here, if you want a decent response. Also, when you remake the thread, make sure you have the guitar model name.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Cort is a decent brand, yeah. But this thread belongs here, if you want a decent response. Also, when you remake the thread, make sure you have the guitar model name.

Ok, but I'll have to wait as I don't have the guys number

In the meantime, I hope to get some knowledgeable answers here
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Krieger91

In the meantime, I hope to get some knowledgeable answers here

"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Yeah I know.

Here's to hope!