hey guys,

My name is Ricardo, I've posted this already in guitarmessenger and rig-talk, but i want to have the most support I can get (so sorry for those who've seen the threads already). Atm I've 2500 USD to spend in a new guitar and some pedals. Why not an amp? well, since I live in Colombia, importing a good amp would be hell expensive, and I'm buying all this stuff for touring with my band, so I'll be always playing in 3rd party amps. So, lets get started.

I'm into Death metal, Technical Death, Progressive death, Metalcore, Deathcore and some Djent. I've been thinking about buying a Hellraiser C1 FR extreme or a Backjack SLS C-1 FR as when I make some research that's what I find as "the best" for metal, but I wanted to know what's your opinion cause some people have gave me advices of buying a Carvin but tbh I don't know anything about these gutiars.

What effects do I need?

Well to be honest in this 11 years playing electric guitar I never took care of this kind of stuff so I need some support here. I need something to get distortions alike to bands like "The faceless", "Dying fetus", "The red chord", "Cattle decapitation", just need something that give me a sound of the genres I play. What else I need? analog EQ? uhmm delay, chorus, reverb for solos? (I'm totally new at this so, believe me I don't know what I'm talking about).

This is what I've been thinking to get:

-Hardwire RV-7 Stereo Reverb Pedal
-Hardwire DL-8 Stereo Delay Looper Pedal
-Decimator ISP Technologies Noise Reduction
-Maxon OD808
-Fulltone OCD

I still have doubts regarding the Guitar, and have also doubts if the gain I get with the maxon and fulltone would be enough (maybe enough for metalcore, but enough for death metal? 'I've a metalcore band and a technical death metal band)

Hope to get some help with this guys, thank you in advance!