Does anyone know where I kind find the ends for guitar straps? I'm not quite sure where to look.
Ends? Are you talking about the strap buttons on the guitar? If so, grab a set of Dunlop strap locks. Look them up.
Quote by 667
Dunlop strap locks.

I just use washers...

"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
I just use washers...

That works if you don't need a quick release.
The best ones I've ever used are the metal Schaller ones. I attached them to my leather strap in 2005 & they have NEVER moved. Except once, when the screw on my Strat came out. Brutally strong!