I have a Cort G110 strat and I just cant seem to get the intonation right on the high E string. Even if I move the saddle all the way back or all the way in front, the note is still flat. My tremolo is screwed all the way down and blocked by a wooden block because I don't use it. Any ideas?
Change your strings. So is your 12th fret harmonic or the fretted note flat? Move the saddle forward if your 12th fret note is flat compared to the 12th fret harmonic.

But new strings usually fix the problem. I had similar problem with my Epiphone Les Paul (it had some really old strings). After changing the strings the intonation was perfect again.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Give up and play bass. There's absolutely no use whatsoever for the top two strings on a guitar anyway....

On a serious note, have you tried lowering/raising the specific saddle? Have you had a thicker string in its place at some point? Is the string properly wound around the peg? Does the pope **** in the woods? Is Martha Stewart truly the anti-Christ?! ANSWERS, MAN!
Probably a damaged string, but sounds weird, all the way forward and still flat? if it's the right distance where the bridge is set something wrong and I have no idea unless the neck is way out. Might need to tighten the screws holding the neck
Well yeah strings aren't new, the guitar is about 3 months old.

DoAndroidsDream: I do also play bass actually.

The strings have been put on by me, I followed the guide from UG and it works fine on the other guitars I have.

I must also say that the neck feels a bit soft, by soft I mean it bends when I move the guitar around and I can hear it when playing.
I have this problem with my Squier strat and my American as does one of my friends on his American. You have to find the gauge that works best for each string. Turns out 11s are always sharp for me, even if I crank the saddle all the way back. That being said, new strings make a huge difference on all of our guitars, the intonation issues are much less noticeable.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
So should I try putting on new strings? Cause I have moved the hell out of the saddles and it doesn't change a thing, the intonation is either bad or super really terrible. I have tightened the shit out of the neck, the neck bow is pretty good so I have no more ideas.
I remember screwing with my first guitar I turned the truss rod to the point that it almost snapped the neck, had the saddles all fubar'd up. I remember I had an Ibanez RG7321, and I managed to set it up to where instead of E standard with a low B, it was C standard with a high F or something like that. It certainly was fun to shred on, though
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I once found a balloon filled with frosting that I ate....anyways I found out later on in life it was a used condom...

[color="Green"][B]while[/B][/COLOR] [color="Blue"]True[/COLOR]:
    [color="Green"][B]for[/B][/COLOR] i [color="Green"][B]in[/B][/COLOR] [[color="Teal"]"/"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"-"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"[/COLOR][color="Red"]\\[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR]]:
        [color="Green"][B]print[/B][/COLOR] [color="Teal"]"%s[/COLOR][color="Red"]\r[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR] % i,
So is every string intonated badly or is it just your high E string? And don't adjust your truss rod if you want to adjust intonation. Only adjust truss rod if you get fret buzz on your low frets. It's better to take it to somebody who can set it up properly if you can't do it by yourself. But yeah, change your strings and see if it solves the problem.
Quote by AlanHB

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
On a lot of guitars coming from the factory these days, the nut slots are not cut properly, or the nut's overall shape is a bit off. If nothing else works, have a tech take a look at it and make sure the nut is sized and slotted properly. It doesn't take much to throw off the intonation - even on one string - if the builders did not make and seat the nut properly.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by FatalGear41
On a lot of guitars coming from the factory these days, the nut slots are not cut properly, or the nut's overall shape is a bit off. If nothing else works, have a tech take a look at it and make sure the nut is sized and slotted properly. It doesn't take much to throw off the intonation - even on one string - if the builders did not make and seat the nut properly.

Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I once found a balloon filled with frosting that I ate....anyways I found out later on in life it was a used condom...

[color="Green"][B]for[/B][/COLOR] i [color="Green"][B]in[/B][/COLOR] [[color="Teal"]"/"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"-"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"[/COLOR][color="Red"]\\[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR]]:
        [color="Green"][B]print[/B][/COLOR] [color="Teal"]"%s[/COLOR][color="Red"]\r[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR] % i,
I'm willing to bet that in blocking your trem you have ended up with it tilted slightly backward, making intonation far more difficult. Check the position relative to the body to ensure it is in a neutral position, parallel to the body.
Various Strats
Polytone Mini Brute
Koch Studiotone XL
Swart STR Tweed
Quilter 101 Reverb and Mini
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1
See, I wanted to give the kid the benefit of the doubt.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

So I have changed the strings and the intonation is still completely broken. I really dont know what to do.
Quote by chargerbandit
So I have changed the strings and the intonation is still completely broken. I really dont know what to do.

Take it to somebody who could fix it.
Quote by AlanHB

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115