So, I've been renting this room for 2 years, and I realized there are two horizontal cracks on two of the windows that would usually be covered up by the curtain. I'm pretty sure this is not my fault, because if that were the case, the window would have shattered outwards. I think there is a high chance that the landlord might miss this, because it is hidden by the installed curtains, but should I report this anyway? Please give me some advice.
Yes.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
You will likely be blamed for it when you move out if you don't report it. Yet you still might take the heat for it anyway I suppose. Roll the dice.
Quote by Weirdbag
Do american people realize that "landlord" sounds like something from the middle ages?

We use it in the UK too.
Quote by gabcd86
We use it in the UK too.

And in Canada. Do you Germans just use "Führer" then?
just give me a fender and let me rip
oui
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Weirdbag
Do american people realize that "landlord" sounds like something from the middle ages?

That's probably because that's where/when it came from.

It refers to the person who actually owns the property as opposed to the person who's occupying it. And traditionally only the aristocracy could own land so owning land was a lordly thing.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Haha, you're gonna be homeless with bad credit.

I hope you enjoy moving to the ghetto where deadbeat losers like you can go live.