Dude, this is a great first cover video. The way you have filmed all the different instruments really shows off some good camera skills, all the while the whole composition reflects your variety of musical skills. Looks very professional, and if you manage to spread this to a big audience I'm sure you will get a good subscriber base.
Only thing I'd like to see is perhaps have MJ's vocals as the backing track, would make it more interesting to see how your composed parts fit in with the lyrics
Quote by mickel_w
Dude, this is a great first cover video. The way you have filmed all the different instruments really shows off some good camera skills, all the while the whole composition reflects your variety of musical skills. Looks very professional, and if you manage to spread this to a big audience I'm sure you will get a good subscriber base.
Only thing I'd like to see is perhaps have MJ's vocals as the backing track, would make it more interesting to see how your composed parts fit in with the lyrics

Mickel_w, I'm happy you like it and your reply to my post. I'm beggining in this world and i don't know how it works. It's very important for me your opinion and the communty feedback to balance and improve my next ones. Very interesting suggestion about leaving the MJ voice as a backing track, I will do it in next videos. Thanks, Sir.
Quote by mickel_w

One question Mickel, do you have any idea to"manage to spread this to a big audience"?

Thanks!
Hard to believe that this is your first video! It's extremely professional. Really interesting and creative musically as well; it's easy to see that you put a lot of time into this. There's definitely a market for this type of video on youtube, keep on making this stuff.

The one bit of constructive criticism I could give is that the song remains fairly static throughout the whole video. And by that I mean, roughly the same amount of layers playing at roughly the same level for the whole video. Same guitar tone on a lot of the leads, etc. You should try to find ways to have build ups, and more of a well-rounded sound. You've got all the tools to do it

if you don't mind here's my thread: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1623597
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Last edited by Gibson06 at Nov 16, 2013,
Quote by Sammetry
Very good job, buddy. Every instrument and the feeling of the song is great. Only thing I'd say is, get some vocals on it or play the vocal melodies with something surprising! And this is just a personal opinion ofcourse.

I enjoyed listening and watching it a lot. Keep up the good work!

Thanks man, really appreacite! I'm working on some ways to play vocals, but my sing skills are very very poor. I think your comment is so interesting, and I will do something about it. Thanks!
Quote by Gibson06
Hard to believe that this is your first video! It's extremely professional. Really interesting and creative musically as well; it's easy to see that you put a lot of time into this. There's definitely a market for this type of video on youtube, keep on making this stuff.

The one bit of constructive criticism I could give is that the song remains fairly static throughout the whole video. And by that I mean, roughly the same amount of layers playing at roughly the same level for the whole video. Same guitar tone on a lot of the leads, etc. You should try to find ways to have build ups, and more of a well-rounded sound. You've got all the tools to do it

if you don't mind here's my thread: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1623597

Thanks! Totally true, I really know and understand what your are suggesting. I will improve this for the upcoming videos. For me it's very hard to find the way to show this videos to the people, may be I have to learn the correct distribution way, or maybe I have to be patient. Really appreciate your comment, thanks!